Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Hatton rematch Senchenko, if so who wins..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hatton rematch Senchenko, if so who wins..?

Hatton did better than I expected for a 3 year layoff. It's surprising he didn't get stopped in a few rounds against a world class opponent, he made it all the way to the ninth and even won a few of the early rounds so he wasn't completely outclassed early on in the fight, although Senchenko started to pull away in the latter rounds.

He may have announced retirement but he's done that in the past. Will Hatton end up rematching Senchenko now that he's had a very tough tune up against him, and if so who wins?
    Hatton Won't Rematch Senchenko
    66.67%
    In the rematch... Senchenko wins by KO
    20.83%
    .. Hatton wins by KO
    8.33%
    .. Senchenko wins by decision
    0.00%
    .. Hatton wins by decision
    4.17%
    .. Draw
    0.00%

i think hes finished for good but u never know

Comment

Aside from a few exceptions, Brits don't seem to like rematching fighters who knocked them out.

Comment

It would be disgraceful to ask for a rematch. But, I think he should continue, just start out with more appropriate competition. This one was a terrible idea after the way he let himself go. Ease back in slowly.

Comment

Pointless dude, really is...

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
            It would be disgraceful to ask for a rematch. But, I think he should continue, just start out with more appropriate competition. This one was a terrible idea after the way he let himself go. Ease back in slowly.
            I thought it was appropriate as an opponent.

A guy who just got stopped by Paulie Malignaggi? It doesn't get any safer than that.

Comment

umhhh.. hmm.. let me think about this..

ok got it. probably, the guy who won the first time

smh at this

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                umhhh.. hmm.. let me think about this..

ok got it. probably, the guy who won the first time

smh at this
                Because the guy that wins the first time, always wins the second time?

If you're going to be a smart ass, at least try and not be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I thought it was appropriate as an opponent.

A guy who just got stopped by Paulie Malignaggi? It doesn't get any safer than that.
                  Yes because Malignaggi totally KO'd him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    Taking a much safer tune-up would have been a much better idea. Hatton wanted to jump in at the deep end but for someone with his history outside the ring it was a very bad move. Even a boxer who hadn't been overweight, heavily drinking and doing drugs, a safe tune up is always the best option. So for Hatton to fight Senchenko straight away, the cards were really stacked against him. That's why I was surprised he didn't get stopped early, he did better than I expected.

Comment

Working...
                    X