Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats the chillest looking monkey I have ever seen.

Comment

Comment

Tim Horton saw a bigfoot once. It was rummaging through one of the bins on his can collecting route.

Comment

Last edited by Jam Jars; 09-14-2012, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Its fake........and they don't exist

for starters, nobody has proven definitively that the patterson footage is fake, which is quite remarkable, considering how often and for how long it's been scrutinized.

in fact, most of the people with expertise who analyze the footage it think it's real..

that's not a man in a monkey suit who is out to have some fun on a weekend. if that's a man in a suit, somebody spent a lot of time and money on it, and they enlisted the services of professionals. the world's leading costume designer of the time went on the record saying that he wouldn't have an iceberg's chance in hell of recreating the patterson footage.

for centuries the giant squid was believed to be a myth perpetuated by drunken sailors.

they're very real. there are two different kinds. they've been caught live and filmed. bodies that have not yet deteriorated are currently in storage. they grow at least 60 feet long if they live long enough, and weigh more than a thousand lbs.

it's not at all beyond the realm of possibility that a bipedal ape has been able to allude capture. it would be a hell of a lot smarter than a squid.
            hell, they could bury their dead for all we know

a bipedal ape would be hellishly smart. we're bipedal apes. now, i'm not saying bigfoot is off on in some cave drinking shiraz and listening to jazz, but if he's using his hands and walking on two feet then he's evolved one hell of a brain over time.

Comment

This is another myth regarding the costume which apparently can not be hoaxed according to some guy who likely wanted to keep the myth alive.

Seriously do you even think it is particularly that great? Because I don't.
              The only thing impressive to me was the ridge down its spinal column which could easily be duplicated with say darker horsehair.

You can see clear as day that there is part of the costume that flaps about on the left ankle. Look at the soles of the feet, the right foot is quite clearly actually a left. The toes are rounded yet squared off from the casts taken...

The buttpad is an absolute joke and you can see the seams, you can see another seam across the chest. The head turn in slow-mo pretty much confirms the head is separate from the rest of the costume.

Is that also a glass eye I see? Didn't Bob Helenius pass several lie detectors on him being the one wearing the suit? He sure replicated the walk very well.

Comment

Like I said, a left foot on the right haha!

Comment

The only reason they got this picture of the monkey was because he was high as **** and forgot nobody knew about him yet.

Comment

Have you seen Valuev?

anything is possible.

Comment

I think Bigfeet were for realz decades ago and died out. I do believe the Patterson footage is legit and that around that time they were on the brink of being extinct and now they're all gone.
                      And footage is not the only evidence by the way. There are thousands of recorded audio samples(classified as unknown species by experts) and hairs, footprints with too many intricate details to be hoaxed etc. Just check out youtube for the dozens of Bigfoot docu's. I used to watch them a lot but lost some interest when youtube BF searches kept failling.

Comment

Working...
                      X