Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Precision View Post
    We don't need to trade anyone damn it.
    probably not.

but i'm just saying lebron and wade don't go together.

tbh as good as they're playing , they're probably being less than they are just to accomodate the other.

now if you can get a player who is ALSO A STAR , ALSO IS GREAT that would go well with lebron better.

i'd do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
      probably not.

tbh as good as they're playing , they're probably being less than they are just to accomodate the other.

now if you can get a player who is ALSO A STAR , ALSO IS GREAT that would go well with lebron better.

i'd do it.
      I see where your coming from but no.

This team can win it all.

If we don't win this year though, maybe my opinion will change.

Comment

probably not.

i'd do it.
        lol, why don't you like Wade?

And who do you think could fit Lebron better?

Because I can't see anyone fitting with Lebron. The guy neutralizes the people around him, he's just lucky Wade isn't Raja Bell or something, cause he'd have been neutralized by Lebron's play.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          lol, why don't you like Wade?

And who do you think could fit Lebron better?

Because I can't see anyone fitting with Lebron. The guy neutralizes the people around him, he's just lucky Wade isn't Raja Bell or something, cause he'd have been neutralized by Lebron's play.
          lebron is easy to fit with.

lebron is easier to deal and play with than say someone like kobe.

it's just wade and lebron's game is so similar and they're both stars that's why they don't fit together.

Comment

• You're out of your mind if you think Miami would trade Wade. As crazy as it might sound, Miami FO would trade the younger LeBron James before they'd even contemplate of trading D-Wade. Until LeBron show that he not only can guide a team to the Finals as well as perform at his true superstar potential, then maybe Miami would trade Wade to build a team around LeBron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              You're out of your mind if you think Miami would trade Wade. As crazy as it might sound, Miami FO would trade the younger LeBron James before they'd even contemplate of trading D-Wade. Until LeBron show that he not only can guide a team to the Finals as well as perform at his true superstar potential, then maybe Miami would trade Wade to build a team around LeBron.
              Like you said, Heat would get rid of LeBron before they got rid of Wade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                You're out of your mind if you think Miami would trade Wade. As crazy as it might sound, Miami FO would trade the younger LeBron James before they'd even contemplate of trading D-Wade. Until LeBron show that he not only can guide a team to the Finals as well as perform at his true superstar potential, then maybe Miami would trade Wade to build a team around LeBron.
                miami would be out of their mind if they'd rather keep wade over lebron.

btw it's just hyphotetical talk. i already stated trading wade would be a douche move if miami did it.

Comment

• wade hobbling.

this is why you keep lebron over wade.

mr. glass , overrated mofo.

poor man's allen iverson.

Comment

miami would be out of their mind if they'd rather keep wade over lebron.

btw it's just hyphotetical talk. i already stated trading wade would be a douche move if miami did it.
                    I heard rumors of Rondo for Gasol.

I doubt it happens but what do you think ?

Comment

wade hobbling.

this is why you keep lebron over wade.

mr. glass , overrated mofo.

poor man's allen iverson.
                      Shhh please.

Comment

Working...
                      X