Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez vs. Austin Trout '' Its looking good."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Definitely a big event, no question.

I wonder if they put Broner on the Undercard too.
    im actually not that excited about broner for may4th because he still wont have a decent opponent for that date the vasquez-burns fight is on march 16th and the abril-bogere fight in on march 2nd so who would he fight on the 4th?

Comment

he's coming off like a whiny b1tch ''even if i beat canelo they will discredit muh win''

Comment

Canelo beats Trout UD.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          he's coming off like a whiny b1tch ''even if i beat canelo they will discredit muh win''
          If any boxer read these forums they would go insane. People are always gonna make excuses after a win and discredit it, what he`s saying is hes doing it for his legacy in his mind and hopefully for the fans mind. Real boxing champ right there

Comment

Not sure why the fock GBP would actually green light such a dangerous fight. I believe it when I see both in the ring.

Comment

A humble guy. Respect for him spending time with the kids, and the charity work he does. A role model for the sport.

People do discredit his wins, he still doesn't get credit for the Cotto fight despite him being the HEAVY underdog. Cotto was coming off a pretty good performance against Floyd Mayweather for christ sake.

I laugh at the people who say Trout doesn't do enough to get his fights, or he doesn't want them. The guy travelled to Panama, Canada, Mexico just to get fights. He won his title in Alvarez's backyard. If the fight doesn't pull through, Trout is not to blame for it.

Trout by wide UD if the fight happens.

Comment

Trout will run around the ring throwing Pitty pat punches.

Cotto did hurt Trout a few times. Canelo hits pretty damn hard himself.

I see Canelo catching this clown with something hard & winning by a KO or TKO. If not his work rate will get him a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                  im actually not that excited about broner for may4th because he still wont have a decent opponent for that date the vasquez-burns fight is on march 16th and the abril-bogere fight in on march 2nd so who would he fight on the 4th?
                  But he needs to remain active regardless. I'd like to see Broner on that card against anyone, but as long as Canelo fights Trout, I'll be cool with whatever. I don't care who Floyd fights or if he even fights at all anymore. lol

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    A humble guy. Respect for him spending time with the kids, and the charity work he does. A role model for the sport.

People do discredit his wins, he still doesn't get credit for the Cotto fight despite him being the HEAVY underdog. Cotto was coming off a pretty good performance against Floyd Mayweather for christ sake.

I laugh at the people who say Trout doesn't do enough to get his fights, or he doesn't want them. The guy travelled to Panama, Canada, Mexico just to get fights. He won his title in Alvarez's backyard. If the fight doesn't pull through, Trout is not to blame for it.

Trout by wide UD if the fight happens.
                    hopefully they don't rob him. imo if gbp makes this fight, the judges will def be in alvarez's favor. let's hope they're not though, i thought that would be the case for martinez/chavez and cotto/trout and it wasn't. man, i hope this fight happens may 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                      Trout will run around the ring throwing Pitty pat punches.

Cotto did hurt Trout a few times. Canelo hits pretty damn hard himself.

I see Canelo catching this clown with something hard & winning by a KO or TKO. If not his work rate will get him a UD.
                      Landing punches and "hurt" are not the same thing. Cotto landed punches. Trout wasn't hurt, he wasn't stunned, he wasn't wobbled. He took them well, then moved and continued to box.

Funny because that "clown"s resume trumps Canelos by far. I don't disagree with these rankings: http://www.tbrb.org/rankings/light-middleweight/

But as we all know, your posts are hardly the greatest ones on this topic. Theres always the uninformed opinion here and there, whatever the subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X