Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz that fought Berto vs Guerrero that fought Berto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its the same type of fight I think Ortiz hurts Guerrero who was getting tagged way much then normal I think he wouldn't have fought him the same way

Ortiz got pop more active and as accurate as Berto
    Last edited by Phenom; 01-17-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

I can't imagine Guerrero damaging Ortiz enough for a TKO, and I think their skills are about the same. I could imagine Guerrero wearing Ortiz out enough for Ortiz to cave late-fight, with Guerrero taking the victory with a majority/unanimous decision.

Comment

You can't take an inconsistent guy on his best night and say that's a fair comparison. Especially with the way Guerrero frustrates guys. I think it would be a very competitive fight, though Ortiz could possibly break if Guerrero frustrated him enough (which I'm certain he'd plan on doing). If Ortiz keeps his head straight, it's a 12 round war.

Comment

Tough one to call.

They both beat the dog shit out of Berto and he was on steroids for Ortiz, but who knows he might have been for Guerrero too. I'd favor Guerrero by UD though.

Comment

Ortiz fought well that time. I would favor Guerrero slightly. Guerrero seems to find a way to win and Ortiz seems to find a way to lose.

Comment

Working...
            X