No announcement yet.

Mayweather's rant just went GOLD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
    BTW who did Tiger Woods piss off? And Companies dropped him quick.
    Tiger woods cheated on his wife with like 20 other women. What kind of message would that send if they kept him? oh Nike never dropped tiger woods.

Comment

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
      Because all of them are a bunch of drama queens. You know how some females, when you say something to them, just even the smallest thing, they get loud and start grabbing you by your shirt? Wanting to fight you? These are the people that are making a big issue over it. Drama Queens... I am very much enjoying it. They wont stop posting on his facebook pag, I just go back and forth with them. They write the same thing over and over and over again. It's fun
      are you on mayweathers facebook? i posted there about his racism.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        If you had to give any athlete props on self promoting then you have to give Floyd Mayweather his just due. I dont think people understand the purpose of Floyd's rant, cuz from the looks of the recent threads, his taunt worked. Nothing about the video was racist in any way, shape , or form. The guy said a few jokes that have been said before. He never talked about Manny being filipino or made any jokes about his country. He talked about food and making manny cook for him..lol

All floyd did was piss people off, now they want At&t, nike and others to drop him. Not only that EVERYONE is ready to see him lose and thats the key. The fight will sale 20 times more now that Floyd posted that video..
        yeah nothing was racist in any shape or way?..... shut the fk up!

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
          If things aren't taken care of on a small level, then why bother paying attention at a greater level?

I just find it funny, the most critical people of Floyd at this point have all said much worse.
          Give me a effing break! There's a difference between public figures and internet posters. The level of attack goes in both directions. None is worse or better. How can you even justify morons accusing a person using peds with no proof. The fact is, these morons can't stand Pac not bowing to Mayweather's demands. They can't stand an "Asian midget" who comes from a poor country.

Comment

The racists fans on this site make me laugh. Saying that their racism isn't bad because they are essentially no one compared to Mayweather.

I understand that Mayweather is a celeb and what not, I just find it funny that his biggest haters use the fact that he is better and bigger than them as justification for their racist slurs.

I'll know which individuals see themselves as chumps from now on.

Comment

Working...
            X