Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks more ****phobic than whites?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....You know, I had an opinion, but for now I'm just going to say that this is one of the more entertaining threads in the lounge lately. Congrats to Mizzou and all participants.

Comment

The better question is, why does it matter & why are you so upset that blacks don't like you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
        Another lie from the racist squealpiggy! We have a lot of Japanese people here in Vancouver, and they tell me ****sexuality is much less acceptable in Japan than it is here in Canada.

Typical meaningless, flippant insult from a gay man.

Now you are making a racist lie! But you haven't fooled anyone, because we are all aware that ****sexuals, not black women, are the highest-risk group for HIV infection and more ****sexuals are HIV positive than any other group in North America.

How about you, squealpiggy? Are you HIV positive? You are in the highest-risk group.
        You're a ****in' ****, case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
          Another lie from the racist squealpiggy! We have a lot of Japanese people here in Vancouver, and they tell me ****sexuality is much less acceptable in Japan than it is here in Canada.
          Have you ever considered moving about ten miles West?

Typical meaningless, flippant insult from a gay man.
          I'm growing tired of your nonsense to be honest. If I was gay I would be proud of it, I wouldn't be a self loathing closet case of a pretend russian like you.

Now you are trying to mislead us with that racist comment!
          It isn't racist to point out that the fastest growing group affected by HIV are black. You can pretend it isn't so but that will not help educate people about the dangers.

Is it racist to spend summers on the beach looking for "black men's" and I am quoting directly here, "tiny peckers"?

But you haven't fooled anyone, because we are all aware that ****sexuals, not black women, are the highest-risk group for HIV infection and far more ****sexuals are HIV positive than black women in North America.
          I said the biggest growth. It is black women, because women are more likely to contract HIV from heterosexual sex. The highest risk is among gay men but they are also the group with the highest awareness so they tend to take better precautions.

How about you, squealpiggy? Are you HIV positive? You are in the highest-risk group.
          Why would you think that this would be any of your business?

Comment

Working...
          X