Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Boots ( Everlast , Adidas or Nike )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Boots ( Everlast , Adidas or Nike )

Hello ,

I've been training boxing for a long time . I live in Turkey. I couldn't decide which one i should buy this shoes.

I would like to have your opinion. Which one would you choose ?

My chooses are Everlast Traditional Leather Boxing Shoes or Adidas Boxchamp Speed II or Nike Machomai's Hi Top.

This Everlast Boots ?Is the Everlast boots comfortable and have a elastic terrior ? They are sale on titleboxing.com. Which one would you prefer.

Thanks for helping me out.

Nike Machomai are the boots Manny Pacquiao uses. If I had a chance to buy them I would. Out of those 3 booths I would definitely pick the Nike boots. Adidas is also ok. But dont buy Everlast, they suck.

Comment

I have Adidas Tyguns and they are brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        Nike Machomai are the boots Manny Pacquiao uses. If I had a chance to buy them I would. Out of those 3 booths I would definitely pick the Nike boots. Adidas is also ok. But dont buy Everlast, they suck.
        Thanks for answer my question. I have a Adidas Tyrint III but its old. I think will buy Machomai's Hi Top.

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        I have Adidas Tyguns and they are brilliant. .
        Tyguns ? Tygun or Tygun 2 ? I know this shoes but I dont use them before.

Machomai vs Tygun ? What do you say ?

Comment

Originally posted by adamentium View Post
          Thanks for answer my question. I have a Adidas Tyrint III but its old. I think will buy Machomai's Hi Top.

Tyguns ? Tygun or Tygun 2 ? I know this shoes but I dont use them before.

Machomai vs Tygun ? What do you say ?
          Tygun II

http://www.sportsshoes.com/product/A...i-boxing-boot/

An all time best seller the Adidas Tygun Boxing boot is a classic. With a new mesh design for ultimate freedom of movement and fit.
          •2D Mesh Upper - gives a great fit and also keeps the boots breathable and lightweight.
          •Gum Rubber Outsole - gives great grip and traction, with better grip the harder you work.
          Very lightweight, very breathable and also durable. These bots are a great buy for any aspiring boxers looking for a quality boot, at a good price.

Machomai

https://www.profightshop.com/nike-ma...&cPath=6_52_53

The ring shoes of choice for world champions Manny Pacquiao, Oscar De La Hoya, Julio Caesar Chavez, Jr. and 2008 Olympic Boxing Teams from China, Thailand, Ukraine, Korea, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Estonia. Designed to maximize today's elite fighters for quickness, agility, maneuverability and speed. Super nimble and flexible gum rubber outsole made for control, traction and power pivots in all ring conditions. Stylish, tough and incredibly light weight phylon base with professionally inset nylon trophy air quick mesh that allows shoes to breathe and virtually eliminate moisture absorption. Complete with unique easy on-off interlocking lacing system, flexible comfort tongue and embroidered outline dazzle swoosh.

Whatever one you think sounds and looks better.

Comment

i would go with the machomais, i have a pair of nikes and i love them.

Comment

Title boots are like 35 bucks and they are fuking amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                I have Adidas Tyguns and they are brilliant.
                +1. They are my favorite. Light, comfortable and good support. Tyguns II

Comment

Working...
                X