No announcement yet.

Sony PSP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony PSP

How many of you guys got yours? I pre-ordered mine and actually was able to get an extra one. So if anyone missed out on it ill sell it for just the list price and shipping to you.
    It is awesome though the screen is beautiful!!

Yeah I have one. This thing is truly amazing.

Comment

didnt know it was out already, but when i get money i'll try and get one

what games are out 4 it?

Comment

seen this on paper, just like to ask you guys how much $$ are we talking about here ???

Comment

I played it last night at work.

Great screen, rather large but very thin.

Should have a flip cover for protection, very disappointed in that.

Games are pretty much ports of the ps2 versions. A lot of the levels are either shorter or cut off.

Looks great

Games are $39.99-$49.99 (Ridiculous for a portable in my mind)

Battery Life sucks, Sony claims 8 hours but we had it fully charged to see how it would do and it lasted a little over 2 hours. No surprise though as it is powering cds that takes more power than cartridges.

Flunky Analog stick, doesnt allow for much movement

Built nicely though

Overall it is a decent video game system but nothing spectacular, aside from the $249.99 price tag alone for the system games are rather high and we havent sold 1 yet as all the stores in my area including walmart are requiring you to purchase a bundlepack which comes out to be around $350.00 (Ridiculous)

I had to call all the other gaming stores in my area last night and the grand total sold was 5 and that includes about 10 stores. *ouch*

Comment

By the way here is the best non biased review I have found so far.

http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/feature/68116

You be the judge.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
              I played it last night at work.

Great screen, rather large but very thin.

Should have a flip cover for protection, very disappointed in that.

Games are pretty much ports of the ps2 versions. A lot of the levels are either shorter or cut off.

Looks great

Games are $39.99-$49.99 (Ridiculous for a portable in my mind)

Battery Life sucks, Sony claims 8 hours but we had it fully charged to see how it would do and it lasted a little over 2 hours. No surprise though as it is powering cds that takes more power than cartridges.

Flunky Analog stick, doesnt allow for much movement

Built nicely though

Overall it is a decent video game system but nothing spectacular, aside from the $249.99 price tag alone for the system games are rather high and we havent sold 1 yet as all the stores in my area including walmart are requiring you to purchase a bundlepack which comes out to be around $350.00 (Ridiculous)

I had to call all the other gaming stores in my area last night and the grand total sold was 5 and that includes about 10 stores. *ouch*
              Wow I disagree with about everything you said. I own one and I know my PSP lasts wayyy more than 2 hours. I get 6-8 hours on it. The system is not large, it fits in my pocket. The analog disc works great to me. It also depends on where you live. Almost all major cities are sold out. The movies look astonashing on this thing and the sound in the headphones are great. I'm very happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX
                Wow I disagree with about everything you said. I own one and I know my PSP lasts wayyy more than 2 hours. I get 6-8 hours on it. The system is not large, it fits in my pocket. The analog disc works great to me. It also depends on where you live. Almost all major cities are sold out. The movies look astonashing on this thing and the sound in the headphones are great. I'm very happy with it.

No stores in my area has sold a ton. Thats cool that you disagree you are allowed to have an opinion, but I am just going by what I was able to do with it for the 4 hour period I was at work.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                  No stores in my area has sold a ton. Thats cool that you disagree you are allowed to have an opinion, but I am just going by what I was able to do with it for the 4 hour period I was at work.
                  no, I understand, its just that I've had a different experience then that. Sony will most likely be releasing a Standard pack PSP for about $200.

Comment

I'll probably get one when the price comes down a bit...but then again that's what I said about the Gameboy years ago....god damn emulators

Comment

Working...
                    X