Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working behind the desk in a hotel tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working behind the desk in a hotel tonight...

... don't get me wrong, it's not a five-star hotel or anything. It's pretty rough... in fact, it's only about 15 minutes up the road from a complete shithole.

We've just had some guy check in, and I don't know what to make of him tbh. He's clearly a chav, but he also stinks of fresh piss, and I can't work out whether he's doing it as a protest or he's just ******ed.

I had to clean the spa out after him and it was full of fresh cum where he'd been whacking off in there. What made it worse is that the spa only had men in it, so he's clearly into the cock.

Seriously, this guy has to be the dirtiest **** you've ever seen in your life, I dunno whether he's just a tramp that's wondered in, or whether he's a **** who hasn't had a bath in about three months. Either way, he's a total **** who needs to be thrown out.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    ... don't get me wrong, it's not a five-star hotel or anything. It's pretty rough... in fact, it's only about 15 minutes up the road from a complete shithole.

We've just had some guy check in, and I don't know what to make of him tbh. He's clearly a chav, but he also stinks of fresh piss, and I can't work out whether he's doing it as a protest or he's just ******ed.

I had to clean the spa out after him and it was full of fresh cum where he'd been whacking off in there. What made it worse is that the spa only had men in it, so he's clearly into the cock.

Seriously, this guy has to be the dirtiest **** you've ever seen in your life, I dunno whether he's just a tramp that's wondered in, or whether he's a **** who hasn't had a bath in about three months. Either way, he's a total **** who needs to be thrown out.
    Don't lie mate, it was a 20 a night hostel.

That dirty guy, he must be relaxing.

Comment

Who is that?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=614348

Comment

Nice pwn on display here.

Comment

Yeah, cheers, Cenobite, but it didn't get much of a bite, did it? I'll let Earl know.

Comment

Earl is the most alpha Englishman on this site. You better beg for his forgiveness.

Alpha Englishman.. Talk about an oxymoron.
              Last edited by Derranged; 10-14-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

That reeks a bit ****phobic coming from a 1 star hotel concierge.

Comment

Working...
                X