Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest: are you pleased it's Mayweather vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that going to be ppv? cause i ain't buying that **** nor do i know anyone who would unless the guys i know who lick Floyd's taint for bfast.

My smart side is hoping Floyd may be trolling everyone just so we can be happy we get Guerrero which is another turd fight just a less ****ty smell.

Comment

no im pretty pissed that this fight might be happening,no way does alexander deserve to fight mayweather. all theses years and floyd still aint changed,i really hope that people do boycott this fight if made.

Comment

Comment

As a Floyd fan, it's a garbage fight and one I won't be paying to watch.

Comment

To each his own etc, but if anyone is actually happy about this fight i'm puzzled.

I think it's very unlikely to happen though.
            Seems like Al Haymon and team Mayweather likes to throw out these ridiculous matchups before the announcement to boost their actual pick.

I can kind of see a pattern here.

Comment

I think it will be a TERRIBLE match up. Devon hasn't provided any excitement in a while. On the contrary, he's been stinking up the joint.

And this is also a cherry pick from Floyd. I think he views the Ghost as too much of a threat, tbh. Robert is a hungry, confident south paw and I think Floyd will attempt to fight the less skilled, less hungry south paw.

Comment

I see a lot of you are of the opinion that Floyd isn't really fighting Alexander but making his next "real" opponent seem better. But I'm not sure. In all honesty even the Guerrero fight is not worthy of Floyd at 147, I'd prefer Bradley over that, having said that, the Devon fight is an absolute disaster. The guy has questionable wins over guys like Kotylnik. He quit against Bradley in the biggest fight of his life.

The fact that Hearn, Brook and the rest of the British promotional team are pissed, goes to show this fight is most likely legitimate. Wonder who actually voted for this fight being watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
                  I see a lot of you are of the opinion that Floyd isn't really fighting Alexander but making his next "real" opponent seem better. But I'm not sure. In all honesty even the Guerrero fight is not worthy of Floyd at 147, I'd prefer Bradley over that, having said that, the Devon fight is an absolute disaster. The guy has questionable wins over guys like Kotylnik. He quit against Bradley in the biggest fight of his life.

The fact that Hearn, Brook and the rest of the British promotional team are pissed, goes to show this fight is most likely legitimate. Wonder who actually voted for this fight being watchable.
                  I'd prefer Robert over Bradley 10 times out of 10. Robert at least makes exciting fights, there's a reason Bradley has no fan base. Robert is almost always in exciting matches and IMO he beats Bradley, he has more aspects to his style, than Tim and he's a more accurate puncher. not a fan of tim's wide looping punches

Comment

Lets hope the negative reaction makes Mayweather change his mind, wouldn't hold my breathe though.

Comment

Bum ass fight. Even more bummier than his Guerrero cherry pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X