No announcement yet.

Is it bad that i root for Mexican fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it bad that i root for Mexican fighters

And i am american i just like the way that they fight and always have that blood and guts warrior type of fighter.

Yes, its terrible. Send yourself to the naughty corner immediately.

Comment

No one can tell you who you want to root for, no matter the reason.

Comment

You're on Santa's naughty list

Comment

as long as u hate puerto rican fighters regardless of their talent or skill

Comment

You root for whoever you want man. No one should tell you otherwise. With that being said though, if you try to make an argument that all Mexicans boxers are better than any others, that's when people will disagree for one reason or another. Mexico has a lot of great champions though right now. It'll be hard to argue in some cases.
            Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 12-24-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Its only bad to root for Mexican fighters if HBO suspects their strength and conditioning coach is doing something he shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                as long as u hate puerto rican fighters regardless of their talent or skill
                And i do...........

Comment

I always found nationalistic fans dumb if your entertaining i could care less where you are from.

Comment

nothing wrong with rooting for boxers from country thats number 2 in most world champions.

Comment

Working...
                    X