No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Loves Mares Bout, But Wants To Shut Rigo Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Loves Mares Bout, But Wants To Shut Rigo Up

WBO, Ring Magazine and WBC Diamond Belt super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” believes the next best fight for him would be a unification title fight against WBC champion Abner Mares.

In an interview at the ABS-CBN Christmas party, Donaire BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that rivalry between the Philippines and Mexico heightens interest and Mexicans like Mares are tough guys and we are excited to fight them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

it's time nonito , it's time

Comment

It would be a great year if he beat both Rigo and Mares. I can see Donaire-Rigo fight but not with Mares due to different promoters. A win over Rigo and moving up to beat Salido(if he beats Gacia), will also do.

Comment

Well it is good to have options although Mares really is not an option currently speaking unless something changes.

Comment

Donaire needs to let that hand fully heal and also to let his body recuperate. 2013 is going to be big if he fights mares and rigo. Can't wait for Nonito to shut rigo's team up.

Comment

rigo should retire if donaire beat him by ko...

Comment

Can't wait for donaire to ko rigo

Comment

I've noticed that Ronnie N. has been writing a lot of articles about Nonito lately. I wonder why that is?

Comment

Sounds like he's really serious about fighting Rigo. Damn I hope it's true & it gets made. Would be a great fight, that I think Nonito wins.

A fight with Mares would be great too. Won't happen anytime soon though.

Comment

It will be good to see poor Rigo stretched by the Great Pound 4 Pound King the Filipino FLASH NONITO DONAIRE !

UD if Rigo runs for his life

Mares won't run , he will come to Donaire with Hell in his fists but will be caught by a right or that left HOOK

Mares will be stretched

Comment

Working...
                    X