How is Floyd acting like a B**CH ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
      Alot of people are sayin floyd actin soft because of the house arrest thing,thats crazy. Anybody gonna try to get out of jail any way they can and say anything to do it, thats common sense.

Actually, house arrest was the second option. Floyd originally asked to be taken out involintary PC and be put in general pop for the extra recreation hours. Thats pretty gully to me. When have you ever heard of someone worth 100 mill say they want to be in the mix of the criminals.

I've seen so-called gangsters on Rikers Island sign into PC and floyd was tryin to get out PC. That dont seem like a b**ch move to me.

They denied his request to be put in general pop so he went with the next best thing, house arrest.
      I think you have to put in perspective the fact that most of the people that say stuff like that have never spent a day in their life in jail, much less 23 hour lock down. A lot of them are internet tough guys, as well.

I don't fault Mayweather for trying to get out earlier. It doesn't matter if its "only" 90 days. I wouldn't want to spend even 1 in there.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
        I think you have to put in perspective the fact that most of the people that say stuff like that have never spent a day in their life in jail, much less 23 hour lock down. A lot of them are internet tough guys, as well.

I don't fault Mayweather for trying to get out earlier. It doesn't matter if its "only" 90 days. I wouldn't want to spend even 1 in there.
        Point is, you don't act like you're someone special that needs to be accorded special privileges. You commit a crime, you do the time. No questions asked. Otherwise, there'll be hundreds of them wife beaters requesting the same thing.

Comment

Floyd is doing what any celebrity does, and it usually works. Come up with some bulls**t excuse to try and get out of jail early. He did ask for General Population, which people forget, but he was denied that because it would probably cause problems with the other inmates.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Point is, you don't act like you're someone special that needs to be accorded special privileges. You commit a crime, you do the time. No questions asked. Otherwise, there'll be hundreds of them wife beaters requesting the same thing.
            What special privileges did he ask for? As I recall, he asked to be put in the general population or placed on house arrest. Wheres the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post

Then dont beat a woman specially your wife and dont threaten your own ****n kids...

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                sympathy never goes to a woman beater...

Comment

Mayweather is just doing what any of us would do if we could.

If anyone on here tells me they would rather spend 23 hours in jail rather than living the high life at home then there just pure liars. Yes he's made a mistake and yes he should pay for his mistakes. However, he's a celebrity and celebritys usually find a way of getting out early, and so should he. I would do the exact same if i could.

Anyway, dont buy into all these bull**** excuses your reading about him, that's just his lawyer doing what he's paid to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post

/thread now please.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                      sympathy never goes to a woman beater...
                      I don't understand why a woman beater gets only 3 months in jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X