Floyd Mayweather Paying All Funeral Cost Genaro Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classy move by Floyd.

Comment

this is top news for the boxing fraternity. but of course this doesn't make big news. hats off to money for this. they may have been rivals but they shared a common love.

Comment

I know this may shock a lot of people but Floyd is a very nice person, much nicer than Manny(or so I've heard about Manny). Floyd is very nice to his fans. Yeah, he has to sleep in the bed he built and keep his agenda going but deep down I think he wishes he hadn't gone down the route he did with his career(personality wise). He is very caring, a student of the game, and cares about legacy. I think if he had to do it all over again he would change a lot. Great athlete and a shame he is misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          Reported by Kevin Iole

"Classy classy move by @FloydMayweather He is paying ALL costs for funeral of the late great champion Genaro Hernandez. Great move"

Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!! Last time he did something good was when He gives Food to Vegas Homeless during the Fight with JMM & making fund raising during the Mosley fight.

Now check if he did something good during his Vacation? All we heard during his vacation were Criminal stuff. Beating his Ex & threatening his kids, Beating the security guard, Not paying his taxes, & Making false accusations on Pac.

I believed him if He did something good during his lOng Vacations! But All he did was Party, Gamble, Sell his Soda, Beat up Women & the guards, & Spend his Money on Luxuries stuff! Only the *****s will buy that kind of antics! For Floyd, it's just show time!

Comment

Really classy from Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!! Last time he did something good was when He gives Food to Vegas Homeless during the Fight with JMM & making fund raising during the Mosley fight.

Now check if he did something good during his Vacation? All we heard during his vacation were Criminal stuff. Beating his Ex & threatening his kids, Beating the security guard, Not paying his taxes, & Making false accusations on Pac.

I believed him if He did something good during his lOng Vacations! But All he did was Party, Gamble, Sell his Soda, Beat up Women & the guards, & Spend his Money on Luxuries stuff! Only the *****s will buy that kind of antics! For Floyd, it's just show time!
              Last edited by Come∂ian; 06-11-2011, 09:17 PM.

Comment

good point, but the Genaro situation is a different thing, i think he might of actually payed the funeral expenses either way

Comment

Great move by Floyd.. much respect

Comment

Are you perfect in every area of life? Who are you to judge what another man does. You sound like a b!tch.

Comment

Great move by Floyd. I bet the haters will find something to nitpick about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X