Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arreola to return on Paul Williams Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masta View Post
    The only person that cries is you every single night.
    Yes because it breaks my heart when your mother begs me to go fuk her every night and i tell her i can't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      Tua probably hits harder than Vitali where power is concerned, so you could be right. Arreola might not be awake or alive for that matter to be able to cry. Lol.
      Tua would also take more chances than Vitali and I don't think he would literally turn around and run away like Vitali did

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        Yes because it breaks my heart when your mother begs me to go fuk her every night and i tell her i can't make it.

You have the wrong mother. Mine doesn't like pedos with crayons for schlongs.

Comment

Originally posted by masta View Post
          You have the wrong mother. Mine doesn't like pedos with crayons for schlongs.
          Well now she does

Sorry

Comment

a Tua Arreola fight would be really GREAT!

Comment

Tua vs Arreola would be a ****ing war. But I don't think Tua's people want to put him in the ring with Arreola right now. Tua just made his comeback and in Tua's next fight I'm sure they will be looking for an easier opponent before they challenge the top 10 fighters.

I believe Eddie Chambers is available. Chambers would outbox and beat Arreola on points though. Not a good match-up for Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                I hope Arreola is fully recovered and well prepared his next time out.

Listening to him in post fight interviews it sounded like he had his nose (or jaw?) broken. (This is speculation on my part, never read anything about it).
                Yeah, When I saw this interview I thought his jaw was broken...

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Yeah, When I saw this interview I thought his jaw was broken...
                  No his jaw was not broken...

but it's good to see him coming back.....he needs to get in the gym work hard and come back to work his way back up the ladder....I think one day he will be world champion in the HW div....

Comment

Working...
                  X