Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Mosley won that fight, LET GOD STRIKE ME DEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shane mosley is the luckiest man alive, he was losing and would have lost if it wasnt for another second, what a damn shame,

Shane needs to retire now,

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
      shane mosley is the luckiest man alive, he was losing and would have lost if it wasnt for another second, what a damn shame,

Shane needs to retire now,
      Is that fact? Did u hear the official scores? I didnt catch them but i had Mayorga winning

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Is that fact? Did u hear the official scores? I didnt catch them but i had Mayorga winning
        I would like to see how the Judges had it before the Knockdowns !?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          i havent seen them yet but i had mayorga clearly winning the fight, i cant see how Mosley could have been ahead, poor Ricardo

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            I would like to see how the Judges had it before the Knockdowns !?
            Have u seen the Roy Shaw vs Lenny Mclean fight on you tube? ****in animals

Comment

I will say one thing though,That Left hook Mosley caught Mayorga with at the end was beautiful !

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
                i havent seen them yet but i had mayorga clearly winning the fight, i cant see how Mosley could have been ahead, poor Ricardo
                Yeah u gotta feel for the guy he thought he had it in the bag. Where the **** did that come from anyway man - one minute Mosleys shots didnt even faze him the next he's sleepin!?

I dont know how the judges woulda scored it, GBP after all and it was in Cali with 2 Cali judges, HBO had Mosley wipping ass i hear.
                Sky had Ricardo with a solid lead

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                  I will say one thing though,That Left hook Mosley caught Mayorga with at the end was beautiful !
                  Perfect form wicked power and speed and as dramatic a shot as u will ever see!

Comment

I was having difficulty giving Mosley rounds late just on sheer inactivity. It was certainly closer than they were making it out to be.

Comment

Mosley was problaby on the juice again. A fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X