Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

froid mayweather

Comment

Really can't say.

MP's never been caught but supposedly Mayweather has tested positive 3 times according to that article. You know what they say 'you live by the sword, you die by the sword'

Comment

Come on guys, anybody with half a brain doesn't believe that EITHER guy is a ped user! Manny's athletic ability got him to where he is and Floyd's been boxing since he was 2 years old! Hardworking and dedication to their craft got them to where they are

Comment

It's definitely only PACfraud. The poll results only prove what a problem trolls and alts are here but they will be gone once Marquez knocks shart out of Manny.

Comment

Pacquiao is roid with asidemeth.

Comment

I am sure both of them are on something.
              Its like baseball in the 90's when the banned steroids but didn't test for them. You you would be a fool to not take advantage of that.
              Its always striked me as odd that Mayweather would take so much time off between fights.Unless he submits to 24/7/365 testing he should be suspect. You want to clean up the sport then really set an example.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                So what. The best writers dont cover boxing. Why would you want to get stuck in a niche sport that doesnt get alot of pub nationally? We talk everyday about the sanctioning bodies and how they are all corrupt. Why would the writers be different? This story 1st broke months ago and why didnt any of the major networks run with it? Instead they took it down when GBP threatened them with legal action. If you really had the goods why would you do that?
                Too much paranoia, which is convenient for you(being a floydiot and all). Why would he want to cover boxing?...because maybe he feels passionately about it?....no?

The first book I read of his was 'The black lights' and I read that about 22/23 years ago, and is still one of the best books on the sport I have read. If the name in his article was Pacquiao and not Mayweather, you would be lauding the guys credentials...oh yes you would, but because its your man he is talking about he is suddenly unqualified??? GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                  It's definitely only PACfraud. The poll results only prove what a problem trolls and alts are here but they will be gone once Marquez knocks shart out of Manny.
                  lol says one of the most obvious alt accounts on the site

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                    TMT taking over baxxing....oh..wait a minute..

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      lol says one of the most obvious alt accounts on the site
                      Is this the belief friend or is it only rumor?

Comment

Working...
                      X