No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Gamboa: Yuriorkis Will Dominate at Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Gamboa: Yuriorkis Will Dominate at Lightweight

The team behind Olympic gold medal winner Yuriorkis Gamboa (21-0, 16KOs) are expecting their fighter to dominate the lightweight division. Gamboa will make the jump, from featherweight to lightweight, on April 14th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas - as he challenges former champion Brandon Rios (29-0-1, 22KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Heard Nonito Donaire is fighting Victor Terrazas....
    When is Guillermo Rigondeaux fighting ? anybody

Comment

Gamboa-Rios winner vs. Marquez in August or September at Cowboys stadium.

Comment

IMO, Marquez should stick around for Gamoa...that'll net him some more money and present a good challenge before retirement.

Comment

We'll see I think his Athletic qualities will remain great speed and quickness can his power translate to 135 if he can't hurt Rios it might be a long night for him Rios has a great chin he might walk threw his punches and eventually get to him like Acosta

Comment

I'm still trying to get my head around the idea of Yuri fighting at lightweight. It's tough enough to beat Rios, but to "dominate" 135? Well, I guess Marquez is getting old....

Comment

gamboa defeat rios in 10 rounds

Comment

Gamboa is very talented. But lightweight is a stacked division. Marquez, Rios, Miguel Vazquez, DeMarco and Linares. Tall order for Gamboa to beat all five.

With the right game plan and the right use of movement, Gamboa beats Rios in April imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
                  Heard Nonito Donaire is fighting Victor Terrazas....
                  When is Guillermo Rigondeaux fighting ? anybody
                  There were some rumors that Rigondeaux may fight Alexander Bakhtin next. He's undefeated and a decent Super Bantamweight, but hasn't fought anyone that tough. Those were just rumors though. I wish Rigo would fight Nishioka, Molitor, or Shiomda next.

Comment

Im telling you Yuri is leaving TR otherwise this fight wouldnt be happening. Yuri a young undefeated fighter and should be built up as Slob Arums next big superstar boxer. Instead hes moving up two divisions to fight Rios. TR knows hes out, so there trying to send Yuri off with a nice big L.

Comment

Working...
                    X