boxing needs to up their BS and make it worth watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing needs to up their BS and make it worth watching

i feel sorry for whoever paid to watch hopkins/dawson

but daym this is the same reason why dana white bashes on boxing..

it was just freak incidents, I'm not sure anything can be done to stop things like this from happening...other than instant replay.

Comment

free i wouldnt care..but daym if i paid for it...fawk i want a refund..LOL

pac/JMM will be worth it..better not end dumb like this..

Comment

They should have Tyson at every fight, and if something happens like Hopkins injury, Floyd hitting Ortiz too soon after the break etc....Tyson comes out and does something crazy to make up for it. If Tyson came out and clocked the referee, that would have made me feel better about losing 50 bucks. lol

Comment

I don't get why people are so shocked. No one bought this PPV and if you did well then wow, and you were one of few. Stuff like this happens in all of sports. Including MMA,

And why do people have to bring up MMA everytime something unfortunate happens in boxing. As if to say look that happened and that's why MMA is superior. It's getting old.

Comment

maybe dawson can get joe to come back n fight..otherwise that division is also dead..unless the 168lbers move up

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
              free i wouldnt care..but daym if i paid for it...fawk i want a refund..LOL

pac/JMM will be worth it..better not end dumb like this..

Ur credit is worthy to speak on boxing or MMA. because you are a bias fan of the sport. All sports have their incidents that take place that give the sport a bad name. There's been several MMA fights that ive seen that were just as bad as hopkins vs dawson. Numerous times Ive seen MMA fights gets stopped wayyyy to soon or its just a boring fight. Prime Example, ramage jackson fought some black guy last yr, i cant think who it was but it was a ppv fight and it had a huge buzz. The fight was a flop!

U on the other hand say "Pac vs Marquez will be better"??? How can you say that when we've seen Marquez fight at 144 when he fought floyd and the man looked horrible. He couldnt carry the weight and he couldnt win a round. SO what brings you to the conclusion that its going to be a good fight, other then the fact you love Pac?

Comment

I love boxing the best because its real. But I have to say, thats one thing I like about the WWE. Yeah its scripted and stupid sometimes, but your always going to get what was advertised. Where with boxing, you could spend 54.95, and get completley raped if the fight sucks or ends quick.

Comment

Working...
                X