Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy: I Would Kill Adrien Broner, He's Too Small!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy: I Would Kill Adrien Broner, He's Too Small!

Hank Lundy, fresh off a highlight reel KO of David Diaz in August (it was a SportsCenter Top 10 play), is looking for the big names at lightweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would love for brandon rios to destroy this slick african.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      I would love for brandon rios to destroy this slick african.
      Actually stylistically I think that would be a great fight and either fighter can win.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Actually stylistically I think that would be a great fight and either fighter can win.
        It will be a good fight between the style of the slick african against a
        mexican brawler warrior.Make it happen showtime

Comment

I think Rios is going to beat the guy Lundy lost to. I think Rios should win against Molina, Molina isn't slick and I think his skills are not as good as Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            I think Rios is going to beat the guy Lundy lost to. I think Rios should win against Molina, Molina isn't slick and I think his skills are not as good as Rios.
            molina can punch and has a good chin.But his defence is pretty bad
            and i think rios would destroy him like antillon.But it will be a battle for
            however it last

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing that fight, the Build Up for that fight would be very entertaining because both have a big ego's and both talk trash

Comment

This guy fights with his right hand hanging on his knees like an idiot, he's not Sergio Martinez or prime Roy Jones who can get away with it. Lundy has been knocked down 3 times against lesser opponents than Broner. The showboating style is not for everybody. He does have an exciting style to watch, but it's only because of his vulnerability and I gotta admit he does pack a punch. He's slick, but very far from defensive.

Lundy is Paulie Malignaggi with power, but no chin.

Comment

Good fight in the future I think Broner will stay at 130 for a whole and try to clean out the division first before moving up to 135 weight aside Broner still would outbox Lundy and win a decision

Comment

I've met Hank and I support him but i think Rios KO's him but i do think hes right about broner. Hank Could expose him worse then De Leon

Comment

Working...
                    X