No announcement yet.

I really want the Froch v Dirrell rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    You mean you don't favor a fighter who lands pity pat slaps off the backfoot all night, holds in excess, and intentionally falls to the canvas to avoid being manhandled by his opponent? Whats wrong with you?
    My favourite style.

Comment

A rematch would do more for Dirrell at this point then it would for Froch......

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        dirrell isn't a pitty pat puncher, he actually is a puncher, not a monster arthur abraham puncher but a legit puncher

anyway, for a second i thought you were describing bradley-pacquiao
        He landed like one clean effective punch on Froch that stunned him momentarily where he wasn't running away slapping and spent the majority of the fight trying to avoid being roughed up by the Cobra rather than do damage.

Comment

Dirrell at 40-43 seconds, pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            He landed like one clean effective punch on Froch that stunned him momentarily where he wasn't running away slapping and spent the majority of the fight trying to avoid being roughed up by the Cobra rather than do damage.
            so froch has a glass chin? troll on brother

Comment

I feel the fight with Dirrell helped him grow. Froch is a beast though. Much love to both fighters. Won't mind a rematch. I still want to see Ward Vs Dirrell. Seeing as that's the only person Ward didn't fight. Bute fight is out the door pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Dirrell at 40-43 seconds, pretty much sums it up.
                Watching that reminded me of just how horrible to watch that fight was.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                  so froch has a glass chin? troll on brother
                  Did I say he has no power at all? he choose to throw punches running away for most of that fight which greatly reduced their effect, he sat down on a good power shot in I forget what rd and noticeably stunned Froch who knows what would have happened had he been more offensive minded.

Comment

froch won clearly, lol, that entitles dirrell to no rematch

Comment

Dirrell does not deserve a rematch, he's irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X