Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will there be a DOUBLE KO Friday with the great Erislandy and Lil Jermaine ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Will there be a DOUBLE KO Friday with the great Erislandy and Lil Jermaine ?

What you guys think. Erislandy Lara to KO the junior disgraceful version of Tommy Hearns? And Taylor comeback ko some bum who's name I forgot.

I personally hope Erislandy put on a bad performance, so Canelo can use Erislandy as a 'stepping stone fight' and get knocked the fuk out.
    YES
    60.00%
    NO
    40.00%

Originally posted by TheSpecial View Post
    What you guys think. Erislandy Lara to KO the junior disgraceful version of Tommy Hearns? And Taylor comeback ko some bum who's name I forgot.

I personally hope Erislandy put on a bad performance, so Canelo can use Erislandy as a 'stepping stone fight' and get knocked the fuk out.
    you finally say something that is not ''erislandy lara''

Comment

Also Canelo would abuse lara easy

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
        you finally say something that is not ''erislandy lara''
        Ya i attempted to just bold the words from quotes I was quoting to make it into a relevant sentence. Literally spelling out what I want to say, but there are a few people who still don't get it so fuk it.

Comment

I honestly don't think you even seen Lara fight. Canelo? Come on dude, that ginger freak of nature will get his freckles beaten out by Lara. P Williams despite being faded and shot is still twice as good as Canelo is right now, when P Williams fought Lara. Lara beat him for every second of every round of that fight.

I honestly did not see more then 1 second of P williams doing something that Lara didn't counter

Lara got robbed because he is a Cuban with a small fanbase. The end. We all know this is true.

Bring on Canelo, Lara will crush him like a ginger bug.

Comment

I honestly don't think you even seen Lara fight. Canelo? Come on dude, that ginger freak of nature will get his freckles beaten out by Lara. P Williams despite being faded and shot is still twice as good as Canelo is right now, when P Williams fought Lara. Lara beat him for every second of every round of that fight.

I honestly did not see more then 1 second of P williams doing something that Lara didn't counter

Lara got robbed because he is a Cuban with a small fanbase. The end. We all know this is true.

Bring on Canelo, Lara will crush him like a ginger bug.
            I saw his fight carlos molina and saw him get a gift.....i hope canelo fights him after mosely him or molina

Comment

I saw his fight carlos molina and saw him get a gift.....i hope canelo fights him after mosely him or molina
              Molina is one of these lil bug fukers who make all fights ugly because that is his job in life. Molina's job is to be the party pooper and **** maker.

You can be having the time of your life sleeping with two hot blondes and if Molina was anywhere near you, you will still feel like ****. That's the Molina effect.

The fight you saw 'gift' was actually a Lara win. Look what Molina did to Kirkland

Let me ask anyone. Who looked better against Molina? Lara or Kirkland?

Who looked better against P WILL : Martinez(1st fight) or Lara?

Ya...

Comment

I also think Canelo beats Lara. Lara is a very good fighter but like a lot of cuban fighters he's very simplistic, he does a few things and repeats them over and over again. Throwing one or two punches and then clinching or moving isn't gonna work against a combination puncher like Canelo.

Comment

Fu.ck outta' here...

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    I also think Canelo beats Lara. Lara is a very good fighter but like a lot of cuban fighters he's very simplistic, he does a few things and repeats them over and over again. Throwing one or two punches and then clinching or moving isn't gonna work against a combination puncher like Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X