No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Pacquiao's Decision, December Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Pacquiao's Decision, December Defense

This past Sunday, WBO junior welterweight world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) held a meeting in Tijuana with promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions. They discussed Marquez's next ring return in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez is too obsessed with Pacquiao. He needs to move on already. He is not getting any younger and it's obvious Pacquiao is not too concerned with him. He is looking like a cry baby by stalking Pacquiao too long. It's not like there aren't more good fights out there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
      Marquez is too obsessed with Pacquiao. He needs to move on already. He is not getting any younger and it's obvious Pacquiao is not too concerned with him. He is looking like a cry baby by stalking Pacquiao too long. It's not like there aren't more good fights out there for him.
      If you felt you kept getting robbed against a fighter who gave you a great payday.....wouldnt you pursue that fight at 39?
      Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-28-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
        If you felt you kept getting robbed against a fighter who gave you a great payday.....wouldnt you pursue that fight at 38?
        The great payday is all that matters to marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
          I agree. At this point in their career it seems like pac needs marquez more than marquez needs pac. Opponent wise. Marquez should continue his hall of fame career by winning more titles.

Comment

Pacquiao clearly does not have boxing on his mind any real fighter would be dying to face all legitimate contenders. As for Marquez many feel he beat Pacquiao yet he has never done it convincingly you had three shots at Pac-Man a fourth time will most likely be like the previous times. Lastly, I'm tired of Pacquaio fighting guys at catch weights if he fights Cotto it better be at 154 lbs. - As for Bradley he 's a good fighter but nobody cares to see those two go at it again we know Pacquaio won the first one. Pacquiao ought to fight: Mayweather, Alvarez, Cotto, or even Kell Brook from England.

Comment

F***ing Pacquiao, all three options suck, and he's got all three waiting for him to pick.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                F***ing Pacquiao, all three options suck, and he's got all three waiting for him to pick.

the options DO suck...none of those fights excite me at all

i would be more excited if he fought Broner or Danny Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  the options DO suck...none of those fights excite me at all

i would be more excited if he fought Broner or Danny Garcia
                  Lol of course u would. Two fighters u can't stand getting executed? That beats pac/jmm any day.

Comment

Marquez Seeking Biggest Payday, Not A Victory At 40!

JMM priced himself out of the market for a potential fight with Gesta this past July. He wouldn't fight countryman legend Erik Morales who he's NEVER wanted to fight. He won't fight Marcos Maidana, and he won't fight Robert Guerrero. He's had 3 shots to beat Pacquiao, and wasn't dominate enough to win a decision, clearly couldn't KO Manny. JMM is delirious if he thinks he will at 40 yrs old. Tell JMM to grow a set and fight Erik Morales.

Comment

Working...
                    X