Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Even back in the early 80's, a fighter fighting over the age of 30 is considered old. 35 and they were completely done. We now see guys only getting into the "prime" when they reach 30.

I mean the writing is on the wall here.
    lol, and then people bring up defense for fighters with longevity...as if defense is this newly found means of preserving one's youth

Hopkins is still a top fighter and is pushing 50, come on

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Everyone sat on what would be the biggest boxing scandal in years and not one leaked it? LOL
      The bigger the athlete, the more likely it is that their positive tests will be covered up. There's way more at stake. Just look at Lance Armstrong. He just paid the UCI off.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        marquez is almost certainly on PED's

all the signs point to it

a lightweight getting close to 40 putting on tons of muscle and gaining speed?
        after all the wars he's been in?
        training under a known steroid dealer and user (heredia was indicted on charges of selling steroids and worked with the government as an informant. he's a former mexican national discus champion. he's on youtube putting steroids into his own stomach with a needle. he bought them in mexico.

yeah right

f#ck this, man. talk about taking the wind out of my sails. floyd mayweather is the best defensive fighter i've ever seen. if he's on drugs i don't know what the hell i'm going to do with myself.
        Face facts, Roidweather's A sample tested positive and Roidweather took a waiver to cheat his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          competition from MMA and losing relevance in the US mainstream sportsworld will make anyone do anything tredh. boxing has always been a filthy business.
          I disagree with mma being in competition with boxing. They are 2 different sports with the majority of both fans not really being interested in the other sport. Of course there are boxing & mma fans who like both they are the minority IMO. Boxing lost relevance in the mainstream because the best of the best won't fight often enough and overloading fans with terrible ppv fights. Could you imagine how much relevance the NFL, NBA & MLB would lose mainstream relevance if the put their respective playoff and championship games on PPV. Imagine NBA promoters telling NBA fans that they would have to pay $65.95 to see the Miami Heat vs the Washington Wizards and its the best match up that could be made and how good the wizards are? You don't think that would cause the NBA to lose relevance? That is what is going in boxing. Majority of people are only willing go for certain BS things for so long. That is one of the many reasons why boxing has lost relevance IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            Face facts, Roidweather's A sample tested positive and Roidweather took a waiver to cheat his opponents.

that's not yet substantiated, man

rumors are rumors. it doesn't look good, but i'm not going to indict him based on a rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              True...I just can't see them doing it. I just can't. Everyone's in bed together. Too much money to be lost watching fighters shrink or all of a sudden look like crap. These networks rely on the promoters and even a non-promoter like Haymon does so much for them (getting them concerts for acts like Beyonce, etc.) that they'd be hard-pressed to put heat on his fighters.

In the end, does this surprise anyone here? I give Floyd the benefit of the doubt because he raised the issue and dammit it needed to be heard. And I'm so thankful he did because it's brought us here. But his reaction to that Montoya question...good Lord. That had guilt written all over it and it has stayed with me for the past few months since. And I'm not afraid to admit that--just like Pac fans shouldn't be afraid to admit that refusing testing is akin to guilt as well. The lid on this pot is shaking and I don't know if we're ready to see what's underneath it.
              You write a lot of good points as always.

In Germany the situation was that ARD had spent millions on the Tour De France and then came an avalanche of PED incidents which made them ensure not to get into a situation like that again. Hence the demand to Sauerland. Now the difference between ARD and HBO is that HBO is a private business while ARD are partly funded by german taxpayers (AFAIK) so they couldn't live with showing cheaters funded by public money.

I don't know if ownership in that sense could be the stumbling block. I hope not because if there's a place where it hurts it is the money pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                marquez is almost certainly on PED's

all the signs point to it

a lightweight getting close to 40 putting on tons of muscle and gaining speed?
                after all the wars he's been in?
                training under a known steroid dealer and user (heredia was indicted on charges of selling steroids and worked with the government as an informant. he's a former mexican national discus champion. he's on youtube putting steroids into his own stomach with a needle. he bought them in mexico.

yeah right

f#ck this, man. talk about taking the wind out of my sails. floyd mayweather is the best defensive fighter i've ever seen. if he's on drugs i don't know what the hell i'm going to do with myself.
                that's just sick, how a guy like this is allowed to be involved to deal with any sort of sportsman is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  The bigger the athlete, the more likely it is that their positive tests will be covered up. There's way more at stake. Just look at Lance Armstrong. He just paid the UCI off.
                  This guy said he knew months ago and word was going around, now if this was true someone out there would have said something about. Nobody in the boxing world said anything, are we really supposed to believe that?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Yeah it seems ridiculous, and Gabe Montoya is a clown, but...that look on Floyd's face when they asked him about testosterone replacement therapy was telling as ****. Like he had gone to the bank and someone told him he had $19 in his account.
                    I always wonder how Mayweather fans would react if it emerged that Pacquiao was flying someone he described as a close friend (plus his family) out of all of his fights, and that guy turned out to be the owner of 24 testosterone replacement clinics.

And then you'd wonder how they'd react if Pacquiao claimed that despite this, he didn't know what testosterone replacement therapy is.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      This is ******ed when Montanya was asked to back his **** p he went silent and now they write an article about the same nonsense he was talking about in May..lol
                      Hauser carries infinitely more prestige worldwide. The loss of credibility he could take here is immense. Hence every word in the article is weighed on a silverspoon.

Comment

Working...
                      X