No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara repping Mexican colors..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    cotto is american lol, why won't ricans admit this?
    Dumbass, all ricans are considered american citizens.

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Ima pull a rican move and say hes mexican now.lmao he wasnt born in mexico but he reps our colors and looks like the goods so he must be mexican. lmao sike
    You are a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Dumbass, all ricans are considered american citizens.

You are a ******.
      So what do you guys conisder yourself?? I thought If you were born in the island you were Puerto Rican and if you were born in the states you were considered American of Puerto Rican descent.. Im a Naturalized US citizen but I was born in Mexico, so I consider myself Mexican but I am a Naturalized American Citizen, If Cotto was born in the U.S then IMO he is American. Serious, im not trying to start anything, what is Cotto?

Comment

Lara has my full support, now.

Comment

i called it earlier guys...i told you lara had no right to wear those colors when he runs all night and then headbutts his way to victory like ward and hopkins do.....

absolutely disgusting, never ever again. and then he has the audacity to talk **** to Vanes....

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Lara has my full support, now.

im not suprised...............

Comment

i called it earlier guys...i told you lara had no right to wear those colors when he runs all night and then headbutts his way to victory like ward and hopkins do.....

absolutely disgusting, never ever again. and then he has the audacity to talk **** to Vanes....

my thoughts exactly, what a bs fight. lara reminds me of that guy named agapito sanchez who was very dirty.

Comment

shiet fight, vanes was willing to fight, sadly lara wasnt... the essence of boxing is hit and dont get hit but at least you can try to make it more exciting, repping mexicos colors wont give him a fan base, its excitement!!!

if only was el perro the one there with vanes...

Comment

It's all marketing. You guys should know this.

Lara is nothing and will be nothing in his career.

Comment

Too bad Carlos Molina Isn't with top rank or goldenboy

Comment

Its a pity he didn't fight like a Mexican!

Comment

Working...
                      X