No announcement yet.

New Charges for Floyd: Threatened Guards with GUNS just before POKING incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    I agree....this **** is getting really corny...I hope Floyd doesn't have to break that punk ass dude off more than a 100 grand....I mean, it is looking like he's gonna have to kick out some change....just hope it aint much
    think of it as "making it rain" for nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
      Who DOESN'T get pissed off when they get a parking ticket?
      Normal people, but for a guy who throws around money like he does, he sure overreacted. How much is that ticket? A couple hundred bucks...at most? This dude runs red lights and parks in handicap stalls, then has the audicity to get pissed when he gets caught? Not only pissed, but threatens the guards with violence? The most biitch made ***** about it is he did threaten to do something to them himself, he threatened that his boys will do something about it. Be a ****in man Floyd and ha dle your own binness.

Comment

roid rage

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          Boxer Mayweather faces new charges in confrontation over parking
          By Francis McCabe
          LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
          May 5, 2011

Source: http://www.lvrj.com/news/boxer-maywe...4.html?ref=324

Another source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/05/floyd-...ent-kill-guns/
          My Homies have guns Wanksta alert Floydie gayweather is down to pull a 187 drive by on his mansion security guards a.s.s

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Yea sure, go around and say you have a gun and see what happen.
            How do you know for USRE that he even said he had guns??

You weren't there.

Comment

The judge will Throw that crap case out. Really?

Comment

Btw, lyin bout havin a gun charge = Wangsta.

Comment

He said, she said.

Comment

well they pulled tht one out they ass

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                      Normal people, but for a guy who throws around money like he does, he sure overreacted. How much is that ticket? A couple hundred bucks...at most? This dude runs red lights and parks in handicap stalls, then has the audicity to get pissed when he gets caught? Not only pissed, but threatens the guards with violence? The most biitch made ***** about it is he did threaten to do something to them himself, he threatened that his boys will do something about it. Be a ****in man Floyd and ha dle your own binness.
                      Normal people don't get pissed off for getting parking tickets? Wtf? Sometimes, it's not about the money, but more of the fact that you feel like the cop is abusing his/her power.

BTW, you have no idea if he threatened them or not, you don't know the guards. I'm guessing you haven't seen the hundreds of cases over the years where people accuse athletes of "threatening" "rape" hell even assault and most of the time these people are lying. Why? They want a piece of the pie.

Comment

Working...
                      X