Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Thompson landed that punch on Wladimir last year, Wladimir woulda been down too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In his first fight with a prime Thompson back in 2008 Tony probably landed more punches on him than anyone has during his entire reign. He was never remotely stunned so there goes your theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
      Wlad has bad punch resistance.

But no, he would of brushed that off. He would never of got himself into that position to begin with though
      I highly doubt that.

Comment

No way! Wladimirs chin is better then people think it is!

Comment

Coulda, woulda, shoulda... Thompson had two chance against Wlad and got KO'd twice.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
            Plus more than likely down for the 10 count.

I'm not gonna say that Price has been "exposed", but he needs to up his defence. Price can still become champ, he is still a top contender. Thompson woulda been heavyweight champ if he caught Wlad with that punch.
            Not a chance man.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Coulda, woulda, shoulda... Thompson had two chance against Wlad and got KO'd twice.
              My point was this defeat doesn't mean it's game over for Price, he can come back and win the championship, like Wladimir.

I didn't make this topic to debate whether that shot woulda floored Wladimir, but to say that Price can come back.

Comment

Froch could have taken that shot. Wlad's taken bigger stuff from Haye anyways.

Comment

No, Sam Peter hit him with heavier shots around the same area and he got back up and went on to still win the fight, Price has a porcelain cranium

Comment

Hell no!

Wlad took much harder punches from Haye, Wach, Chagaev... Even harder punches from that same Thompson who was in much better shape back then...

Wlad chin is so underrated...

Comment

whats with the excuses aint the end of his career you win and you lose, lets hope he learns from this and come back stronger.

Comment

Working...
                      X