No announcement yet.

Pacquiao victim of his own success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao victim of his own success

-Shane kisses the canvas only the 3rd time in his career and he gets on his bike.
    -Shane clocks Floyd and wins a few rounds throws more/lands more punches on Floyd than on Pacquiao 92/452 vs 66/330
    -Meanwhile he gets shutout by Pacquiao (ignore the fake KD) and yet *****s say Manny "struggled" against Shane.
    I dont get it? I guess Manny set the bar to high for himself

Yes he has set the bar too high, people expect too much of Pac like they think Pac should fly before they are impressed with his performance.

And all the threads recently started by wannabee boxing experts telling us Pacs weakness and how to beat Pac. How annoying can you get. Im almost want to threaten them by making Pac threads saying how he is so damn great but you have to show some restraint.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Yes he has set the bar too high, people expect too much of Pac like they think Pac should fly before they are impressed with his performance.

And all the threads recently started by wannabee boxing experts telling us Pacs weakness and how to beat Pac. How annoying can you get. Im almost want to threaten them by making Pac threads saying how he is so damn great but you have to show some restraint.
      But he is so damn great ! ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
        -Shane kisses the canvas only the 3rd time in his career and he gets on his bike.
        -Shane clocks Floyd and wins a few rounds throws more/lands more punches on Floyd than on Pacquiao 92/452 vs 66/330
        -Meanwhile he gets shutout by Pacquiao (ignore the fake KD) and yet *****s say Manny "struggled" against Shane.
        "hurr if your not impressed by pac you must be a *****"

I'm both a pacquiao and mayweather fan. I wasn't impressed because he signed the fight in the first place. If you're supposed to be the the number one P4P and you can't KO a man that hasn't won a fight in a couple years. is 40 and shot

you're doing something wrong.

Floyd didn't KD or KO shane either. But floyd isn't known for his knock downs or his finishes hes just a supreme boxer.

Comment

If I'd be like Manny and be a victim of my own success if this is what they classify it (earning millions of $ and getting the accolade of people across the globe), i'd take it any damn day. And let all the haters die in envy.

Comment

Haters are so desperate that they will nitpick on anything.

Those *****s are pathetic. Haters need to step ya game up!

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac310;10507155"hurr[B
              if your not impressed by pac you must be a *****"[/B]I'm both a pacquiao and mayweather fan. I wasn't impressed because he signed the fight in the first place. If you're supposed to be the the number one P4P and you can't KO a man that hasn't won a fight in a couple years. is 40 and shot

Floyd didn't KD or KO shane either. But floyd isn't known for his knock downs or his finishes hes just a supreme boxer.
              yes you must be a pac hater and your doing a bad job of trying to hide that with this one post.

Pac is number one p4p and he doesnt have to knock out a 40 year old. Where in the rule book does it say the p4p no1 has to knock out 40 years old who have never been knocked out?

People set the bar low for Floyd, and dont expect him to knock out anyone. Pac although didnt knock out SSM, must also be a underated boxer as well, considering he won 12 rounds.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 05-09-2011, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
                its not *****s who say pac struggled, its anybody with a brain. he didnt struggle to win, but he struggled (and failed) to performe. he won easily but he showed some huge flaws and thats what ppl are concerned about.

at the end of the day fighting mosley at this stage of shanes career was nothing but a measuring stick to see how he would do against mayweather. and the fact that he still cant get of in combinations when someone uses lateral movement is a big worry. if he was to fight floyd who is a master of controling ppl by placing his feet intelligently its hard to see his offense be effective.

mosley put himself in the right positions but was too old to pull the trigger, his reflexes were shot and so were his legs. and with those shot legs he still put his feet in a better position than pac.

also let me add shane didnt win a few round against floyd, he won the second and possibly the first, and he did win one early round against pacquiao and didnt get shut out there either. its all meaningless but still.

that stuff dont matter though, what matters is the flaws he exposed in floyd and pac respectively and imo pac showed more flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  yes you must be a pac hater and your doing a bad job of trying to hide that with this one post.

Pac is number one p4p and he doesnt have to knock out a 40 year old. Where in the rule book does it say the p4p no1 has to knock out 40 years old who have never been knocked out?

People set the bar low for Floyd, and dont expect him to knock out anyone. Pac although didnt knock out SSM, must also be a underated boxer as well, considering he won 12 rounds.
                  NO actually hes one of my favorite current fighters I just don't hugg his nuts and worship him i'm not a *******.

btw hes not P4P#1 & it was disappointing that he couldn't KO Mosley....
                  I was expecting a late round TKO

Floyd doesn't set the bar low... my expectations of him are

1.completely outbox his opponent
                  2.win UD

which he does most of the time ....

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac310 View Post
                    "hurr if your not impressed by pac you must be a *****"

I'm both a pacquiao and mayweather fan. I wasn't impressed because he signed the fight in the first place. If you're supposed to be the the number one P4P and you can't KO a man that hasn't won a fight in a couple years. is 40 and shot

Why the double standard? You were impressed by Floyd's win and not with Pac because Pac cannot KO the same guy Floyd cannot KO. Shane is not afraid to get it on with Floyd, but he keeps running from Pac, how can Pac KO him? If you are both a fan of both, maybe Floyd is your #1 and Pac is #1000.

Comment

Working...
                    X