Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Rank Them..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morales > barrera > pee drinker doesn't deserve to be n the same sentence

Comment

Morales vs. Barrera can be debated all day, but I think Morales is clearly above Barrera. Anyone that puts Marquez above either, however, is out of their damn mind and probably didn't start watching boxing until 2004 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Anyone that puts Marquez above either, however, is out of their damn mind and probably didn't start watching boxing until 2004 or something.
        marquez couldn't even (fairly) beat a shot, past-prime barrera.

and marquez ducked morales.

and marquez lost to chris john.

and marquez went life-and-death w/ a past-prime, fat-ass Juan Diaz who got his @ss beat by paulie malinaggay who literally sucks c0ck willingly and who get his @ss beat by a past-prime, fat-ass ricky hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          1a. barrera
          1b. erik
          3. hamed
          4. juanmaricon
          I only chose three boxers otherwise I wouldn't have enough poll options [10]

Comment

Morales and marquez need to fight each other to close the cycle on these three fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              past prime erik beat a pac prime jmm couldn't
              JMM beat pac twice.

JMM>>EM>>>MAB or EM>>JMM>>MAB

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Morales vs. Barrera can be debated all day, but I think Morales is clearly above Barrera. Anyone that puts Marquez above either, however, is out of their damn mind and probably didn't start watching boxing until 2004 or something.
                This^^^^^^^^^^

I mean it chaps my @ss to have followed all three of these guys since the late 90's and have some new fan who watched JMM beat a faded Casamayor and tailor-made B class fighters in Juan Diaz and Michael Katsidis......try to argue that Marquez is better.

Marquez should not even be in the same sentence when discussing who is better. I can see a case for Barrera over Morales but it's those two, and Marquez somewhere else way down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                  Legacy-wise
                  1.Morales
                  2.Barrera
                  3.Marquez

Overall skills I'd go

1.Marquez
                  2.Morales
                  3.Barrera
                  Not trying to argue, but I never got why people thought Marquez was more skilled that Morales. El Terrible has and always will be more skilled than Marquez.

People see what Erik does and thinks he isn't as skilled and more on the line of being a brawler but the thing is Morales does things at such a high pace that it appears that way. If you really sit back and analyze his fights, watch the counters, set-ups, how he lands traps and how he times his opponents you will see Morales is one of the most skilled fighters in this era....and clearly more skilled than Marquez (a guy who is only good at countering and putting together combos, when Morales is just as good in those areas and excells in places Marquez isn't really good at).

Comment

Easy for me-EM,MAB,JMM

Comment

Morales, MAB, and JMM.
                      Prime Morales and MAB outclasses JMM IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X