Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love light-skinned black chicks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing is, who doesn't consider the likes of Beyonce, Ciara, Ashanti black and w/e? Everyone just looks at them as black but lighter skinned that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Thing is, who doesn't consider the likes of Beyonce, Ciara, Ashanti black and w/e? Everyone just looks at them as black but lighter skinned that's all.
      That's partly because the media has forced it down people's throats, and now people don't think twice about it. It was the same with Obama. Although the issue was brought up to an extent, including black comedians mocking the issue.

It's a matter that needs to be discussed more, but at the same time, it's way down the list of important topics. So right now I think I'll chill out and leave it.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
        That's partly because the media has forced it down people's throats, and now people don't think twice about it. It was the same with Obama. Although the issue was brought up to an extent, including black comedians mocking the issue.

It's a matter that needs to be discussed more, but at the same time, it's way down the list of important topics. So right now I think I'll chill out and leave it.
        That's true. Blacks would identify a mixed race person as mixed race & Whites would say a mixed person is black.. That's how it works these days.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post

Leila Arcieri FTW!

Comment

• SHE'S HALF BLACK AND HALF FILIPINO.. DAMN I WOULD KNOCK HER UP

cassie . Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

• Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                    SHE'S HALF BLACK AND HALF FILIPINO.. DAMN I WOULD KNOCK HER UP

cassie . Pictures, Images and Photos
                    Yeah Cassie is nice.

Comment

• cassie Pictures, Images and Photos

cassie ventura Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

Working...
                      X