Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Danny Garcia at 140 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I don't think Pac could make 140 healthy anymore. Garcia would have a chance just because of that.
    pacquiao walks around at 143-145, he even has to eat a lot to gain 147, during fight night, pacquiao rehydration weight is 150. making 140 won't be a problem.

Comment

Cant agree with the pacfans who think this will be an easy win for their man. At this stage I make it 50-50 at best and heres why.

Pac hasnt put anyone away in years and he was fighting 40 year old men like Mosley and JMM. Garcia is an up and comer so he isnt getting stopped unless he tries something silly. After Pacs chin got cracked by Marquez the question is will he ever be teh same again. Garcia is a 1 punch banger and if Pac lets his hands go in bursts, Danny can time that counter left hook like he did with Khan and im not sure Pac can take a full blown shot on the chin anymore, and even if he can he will be gunshy.

Hope the fight happens. Dont wanna see the same old names fighting each other. Let the younng blood take over. Its their time now.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        come on you sill you pacstan lmao. obviously manny beats garcia at any point in their respective careers. congrats, manny finally won a fantasy fight. happy?

Comment

We got to see how the KO affects Pacquiao becaused Danny can bang. After that horrific KO by JMM Pac could be more easily susceptible.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
            We got to see how the KO affects Pacquiao becaused Danny can bang. After that horrific KO by JMM Pac could be more easily susceptible.
            garcia showed khan's speed can give him trouble, imagine that coupled with pacquiao's power and superior movement, garcia gets pummeled and the best case scenario is for garcia to lose by UD

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
              Cant agree with the pacfans who think this will be an easy win for their man. At this stage I make it 50-50 at best and heres why.

Pac hasnt put anyone away in years and he was fighting 40 year old men like Mosley and JMM. Garcia is an up and comer so he isnt getting stopped unless he tries something silly. After Pacs chin got cracked by Marquez the question is will he ever be teh same again. Garcia is a 1 punch banger and if Pac lets his hands go in bursts, Danny can time that counter left hook like he did with Khan and im not sure Pac can take a full blown shot on the chin anymore, and even if he can he will be gunshy.

Hope the fight happens. Dont wanna see the same old names fighting each other. Let the younng blood take over. Its their time now.
              Man..........I can KIND OF see where you are coming from but really? I think Pac would smack Danny down in 4 rounds. Dude would get picked apart IMO.

Comment

Gotta go with Pac! Still not sold on Danny yet.

Comment

Pacquiao stops Garcia.

Comment

Pacquiao via vicious TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                      Pacquiao via vicious TKO.
                      i should've made a poll for this

Comment

Working...
                      X