Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video was edited?? LMAO, pathetic excuse!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    So just as he said he was framed (loaded gloves) now he says the video was "edited"...this guy is just pathetic!!
    Videos have never been edited and people never take them out of context. Nope never happened in the history of the world!

Comment

Oh...I thought I recognized you, dj.

LMAO!!! :hysterical:

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
        Tony fingers look like a hotdog, rubbery like, and they are moving at a abnormal speed and fashion.

comon you guys cannot be that slow, you ppl have to be fu*kin with me.
        LOL I knew the vid was altered somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post

Oh...I thought I recognized you, dj.
          lmfaooooo

ok ill give that to u, i lold

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
            The video was not edited. He's a bad liar. It was obvious to anyone with eyes and half a brain that he was mocking Roach that's why Brandon Rios continued the mocking of Roach. And if that Idiot realized that Margarito was mimicking Roach then you idiots defending him should realize it too. Watch the video and see the way he tilts his head and shakes his hands.
            The real question is why the fuk do you care so much about Margarito making fun of Roach of all people. You talk smack people are gonna defend themselves the end.

Comment

Who would go out of their way to alter this video? What about the voiced? They sound pretty accurate to me

Comment

first he gets caught with loaded wraps which he knew nothing about.now reporters make edited videos to make him look bad.

It must be hard to be Margarito,everybody trying to ruin his reputation,it's not his fault

Comment

its a conspiracy i tell you

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                    Tony fingers look like a hotdog, rubbery like, and they are moving at a abnormal speed and fashion.

comon you guys cannot be that slow, you ppl have to be fu*kin with me.
                    Just go lick the skin from Margarito's balls and STFU! Your nutlicking is embarassing and makes me cringe.

Even if the vid was edited (sped up) that still does not change the fact that they were teasing Roach's current condition.

Does Margarito's balls really taste that good?

Comment

I can't get over how camp Margarito comes across towards the end of that impression.

And Łuck knows why he breaks into Spanish as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X