Collapse
No announcement yet.

the effects of alcohol and some facts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at brazil having zero tolerance.......

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      you alcoholic bastard you. have a whiskey on the rocks for me tonight
      ill do that, going to get some when my bro n law gets here. drinking vodka right now

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        You have fun with candy, G Dog doesnt need alcohol to help him get ladies

G Dog gets them while they sober, not drunk and not knowin who they doin
        was that between post no.5000 and no.7509?? gdogs and hisr 5 girlfriends(by that I mean your hand, and by that I mean that u like internet pr0n and ur hand and some lotion)
        [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHpNfzn-TO34oGVRBjtAhpTWdbk86yA2-QrAM0***op2cMDBs&t=1&usg=__c1vmYrOPF9bAbSgKrMOpiYubsww=[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          ill do that, going to get some when my bro n law gets here. drinking vodka right now
          lol, the sun's still up man. I'm heading to this party tonight where they got long islands 2 for 9 bucks... will most likely end up near that 10 number from the illustration wun tung

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
            lol, the sun's still up man. I'm heading to this party tonight where they got long islands 2 for 9 bucks... will most likely end up near that 10 number from the illustration wun tung
            wun twun, stay away from the 516's, they will hurt you. just sneak a flask in and drink cheeeeeeeppppp

Comment

wish i could, the place has pretty good security. gonna meet up with some girls and some buddies at another place where is $2 for anything all night. I'll get started there and then i'll head to the other place. It seems Gdogs will think low of me after tonight and my drinking. Sorry Gdogs

Comment

drinking vodka right now

its good shit

Comment

I hate vodka as much as i hate Tequila and gin. even the smell is too much for me. just gimme this and im a happy camper

Comment

When I go to the bar usually end up at number 10 with my shirt off in the parking lot trying to fight 50 guys at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      When I go to the bar usually end up at number 10 with my shirt off in the parking lot trying to fight 50 guys at the same time.
                      screaming **** the world! then u start crying and call ur ex to tell her either I love you/i hate you, u choose which one and then sometime during the next day u call some friend to tell him some crazy story about last night

Comment

Working...
                      X