Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come prime Tito Trinidad and Shane Mosley never fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hell since we on it....

Tito vs. Mosley.

Who wouldve won?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      That is very true, and he did show respect to Tito. And, Tito at the time was looking at Joppy and Hopking as a step closer to fighting Roy Jones. And, this was when Roy Jones was muttha****ing Roy Jones.

I miss Tito... He wasn't about no bull**** he just wanted to fight the best.
      I miss the dude too, he brings an energy that this sport somewhat lacks outside of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        Mosley would've beaten him had they fought.
        no one asked u u stupid little ***** the question was why didnt they fight u hating midget

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I miss the dude too, he brings an energy that this sport somewhat lacks outside of Pac.
          It was hard not to like the guy...

And, i can see the criticism people have for Pac. You couldn't even criticize Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Well hell since we on it....

Tito vs. Mosley.

Who wouldve won?
            Battle of 2 great punchers with great chins. I have absolutely no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
              Battle of 2 great punchers with great chins. I have absolutely no idea.
              I think Tito had a good chin not a great chin. And, I think Tito was more of a dynamic puncher in both hands then Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                I think Tito had a good chin not a great chin. And, I think Tito was more of a dynamic puncher in both hands then Shane.
                Yeah probably.
                I thought about it and the guy with better speed should win this in that case i have to go with shane but this is real hard fight to predict IMO.
                Last edited by piano man; 04-17-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I would favor Tito. Shane didn't mind slugging it out and that would have gone to the benefit of tito

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Tito Beats the **** out of Shane Mosley and in Nasty Fashion!!

Guys like Forrest and Quartey would of had a chance, but Mosley? No seņor!!!!!!
                    Shane Knocks him the **** out son you know it Margarito style

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                      Shane Knocks him the **** out son you know it Margarito style
                      You drunk already???? **** outta here with that ****, LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X