is the lightheavies the weakest division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego
    who's the first guy?

The first guy is the guy that the second guy would have poleaxed but the second guy was too much of a ***** to take care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyFlapsHisLips
      The first guy is the guy that the second guy would have poleaxed but the second guy was too much of a ***** to take care of business.
      Michalczewski would have exposed Roy Jones glass chin. I dont care what year it is. Dariusz would probably knock the f**ker out with one his left jabs.
      Last edited by The Troll; 06-30-2005, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay
        Michalczewski would have exposed Roy Jones glass chin. I dont care what year it is. Dariusz would probably knock the f**ker out with one his left jabs.
        Well, too bad he was just as big of a ***** as Jones. I would have liked to seen the fight.

Comment

Weakest division is either Super Middle or Cruiser. Ya'll are ignorant when it comes to Roy Jones.

Comment

there are too many weak divisions, but the weakest is the heavyweights.

Comment

Least talented,

Super Middle Weight. There is Jeff Lacy who is average and that's all.

Of course the weakest beyond even that are the divisions that you don't see. (Anything below featherweight which gets minimal to no tv coverage)

And worse than all of that is the atrocious women's boxing.. although looking at some of their physiques is nice watching their fights isn't.
              Last edited by Riptor; 06-30-2005, 11:42 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

I think super-middleweight is very weak right now. So is heavyweight. With the departure of Winky, Mosley, and DLH, 154 is pretty weak too. Ouma looks good, but the rest of the contenders all have pretty serious weaknesses. Quartey may energize the division somewhat, and it needs it.

Light-heavyweight, once you get past Tarver and Johnson, is weak too. It's made up almost entirely of guys who have already lost to Tarver, Johnson and Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyFlapsHisLips
                  Well, too bad he was just as big of a ***** as Jones. I would have liked to seen the fight.
                  We all would have liked to see that fight. That's the story of Jones's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Neuraxis
                    Its to be expected after the recent fall of these two.

Why do u have a scribble across your first picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Riptor
                      Least talented,

Super Middle Weight. There is Jeff Lacy who is average and that's all.
                      I take it just about the only boxing you follow is what Mike Tyson is doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X