No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley is Warned Not To Overlook Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley is Warned Not To Overlook Provodnikov

Ruslan Provodnikov’s promoter knows what skeptics are saying about his fighter.

He warned them during a recent press conference in Los Angeles to avoid underestimating an extremely hungry challenger Art Pelullo promised will truly test Timothy Bradley on March 16. The 29-year-old Provodnikov is 22-1, including 15 knockouts, but the resilient Russian contender will be a big underdog against the unbeaten Bradley in their HBO main event, a 12-round fight for Bradley’s WBO welterweight title in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will actually be a great fight! Ruslan is cut from that same cloth as my boy Margarito; not really skilled, but you practically have to bash his head with a brick to stop him!! And while Timmy's much more skilled, he is a very light hitter so I expect a good fight going to a decision for Tim or a possible stoppage for Ruslan.

Comment

Ruslan will keep on coming and Tim will keep on tagging him until the decision victory.

Comment

I got Bradley boxing circles around this dude for a wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9
          This will actually be a great fight! Ruslan is cut from that same cloth as my boy Margarito; not really skilled, but you practically have to bash his head with a brick to stop him!! And while Timmy's much more skilled, he is a very light hitter so I expect a good fight going to a decision for Tim or a possible stoppage for Ruslan.
          Oh the irony...

This is a good fight. Or should be... Just can't stand watching Bradley.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I expect this one to be entertaining. Bradley won't have to worry about speed, so I don't see him being too defensive-minded. Bradley by UD.

Comment

Bradley wide UD. Target practice.

Comment

Tim by stoppage via cuts

Comment

It's just good to see Bradley back in action. Going to top rank has been the biggest mistake of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Ruslan will keep on coming and Tim will keep on tagging him until the decision victory.
                    Agreed, Im interested to see how bradley deals with a big welterweight, which Pac isn't. In theory should be a win for Tim, but if Provodnikov is able to get in close and start using his muscle and size it could make things interesting. For some reason Tim can't translate his muscle to punching power.....flaw in his technique? Ive seen him throw a lot of slapping hooks in a couple fights....

Comment

Working...
                    X