Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell, Russell Jr., A. Peterson on Showtime 6/30?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell, Russell Jr., A. Peterson on Showtime 6/30?

Heavyweight prospect Seth Mitchell, featherweight prospect Gary Russell Jr. and lightweight contender Anthony Peterson might appear on the same card — a June 30 show to be broadcast on Showtime from the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., according to a source with one of the fighter’s camps.

[Click Here To Read More]

Showtime will be kicking ass in june with all these cards.

ShowCase on HaymonTime dont miss it!

Comment

That be badass but it would depend on who they can get. If Mitchell gets past his next fight(which he should), he is on the cusp of the top tier fighters. SHO would need to find him a borderline top 15 heavyweight. A Peterson I thinks been out it a while but he still shouldn't be in there with a chump either. Russell Jr. has the goods, he can beat one of the top guys right now. All 3 should be facing their toughest competition if they do this.

Comment

I'll be there ringside like a boss!!!!! Lord willing that is!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          I'll be there ringside like a boss!!!!! Lord willing that is!!!!!!!!!
          I thought you guys said the Verizon Center sucked cause all the chairs are at the same level? My baby is due the 21st but if I can I'll make it there too AND if my bro is willing to come with me.

One more thing, isn't Russell JLW? Why does it say "Featherweight" prospect? He needs to stop getting all these set backs! But he's with Al Haymon so he could recover I guess.

EDIT:
          I just saw you said RINGSIDE so I guess that explains it. But is it really bad anywhere that's not ringside cause of all the chairs being at the same level? I'm 5'9 and my bro is 6'0" but Im taking my girls little bro and her dad most likely too so I don't want a spoiled show cause of people in the front.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            I thought you guys said the Verizon Center sucked cause all the chairs are at the same level? My baby is due the 21st but if I can I'll make it there too AND if my bro is willing to come with me.

One more thing, isn't Russell JLW? Why does it say "Featherweight" prospect? He needs to stop getting all these set backs! But he's with Al Haymon so he could recover I guess.

EDIT:
            I just saw you said RINGSIDE so I guess that explains it. But is it really bad anywhere that's not ringside cause of all the chairs being at the same level? I'm 5'9 and my bro is 6'0" but Im taking my girls little bro and her dad most likely too so I don't want a spoiled show cause of people in the front.

No man that is the DC Convention Center that has the bad view cause all the seats on the same level not the Verizon Center LLS. The Verizon Center is where the Wizards and Capitals play.

Russell Jr fights at 126 if I am not mistaken. I know he not a jrlw though.

Comment

3 prospects against TBA? This a terrific showbox card but has no business as a showtime card

All 3 will face some bums lets get real. Typical showtime bending to Haymon by buying fighters and not fights. This TBA crap is complete bullshiiit

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                No man that is the DC Convention Center that has the bad view cause all the seats on the same level not the Verizon Center LLS. The Verizon Center is where the Wizards and Capitals play.

Russell Jr fights at 126 if I am not mistaken. I know he not a jrlw though.
                Hmmm you're right, he does fight at 126 but listed as super featherweight... Thats why I always thought he was a JLW =X. Ok well, if I can get my bro to come with me I will be at the fight then.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                3 prospects against TBA? This a terrific showbox card but has no business as a showtime card

All 3 will face some bums lets get real. Typical showtime bending to Haymon by buying fighters and not fights. This TBA crap is complete bullshiiit
                In Russell's defense by the time June 30th rolls around he will be out the ring over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

In Russell's defense by the time June 30th rolls around he will be out the ring over a year.
                  What are you talking about hes fought like 4or 5 times withen the last year, last time being in november

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    What are you talking about hes fought like 4or 5 times withen the last year, last time being in november
                    Last time he fought was in November? Damn thought it had been longer than that. So many damn set backs feels like forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X