No announcement yet.

I am LOVING Dawson's new attitude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am LOVING Dawson's new attitude

More aggressive outside the ring and more aggressive(at least for the round and a half we saw tonight) inside the ring. He is one of the absolute elite athletes in the world reguardless of sport and now he is finally developing a killer instinct.

And yes its early but Dawson vs Ward(moving up to 175) in 2013 for the right to be called #1 pound for pound. Can't wait

Oh and I think its safe to say the man responsible for the new attitude is Winky

Comment

Yelling obscenities after a match has ended is hardly aggressive.

I liked cook, calm, stuttering Chad much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Yelling obscenities after a match has ended is hardly aggressive.

I liked cook, calm, stuttering Chad much better.
        You would be pissed to if Hopkins and his phony antics ruined the fight. B Hop did all that yapping and bailed on the fight.

Comment

I like it too. Bernard Hopkins deserved to be owned.

Comment

Same. He made a fan out of me tonight. The way he threw Bernard down and then proceeded to call him out on the pussay he is.. lol. Seriously, awesome night.

I'll be supporting Dawson from now on.

Comment

"im LOVING Dawson's new attitude"

Well ****.

Comment

Comment

Agreed.

IMO Chad Dawson is clearly better than anyone around his division, including Andre Ward, but his problem always seemed to be his lack of motivation.

I saw a lazy Chad in his last few fights, especially the Pascal fight.

Hopefully he can continue to have this new found motivation/attitude because the talent has always been there.

Comment

yeah i like it too. it's going to be good seeing him go into the pascal rematch like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X