Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question: Why does JAB5239 keep getting banned?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question: Why does JAB5239 keep getting banned?

I read some of his posts and he seams to be a level guy, and I thought he was also a moderator for this section.

I realize he has a thing with the Klit brothers, is this why he keeps getting banned?

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
    I read some of his posts and he seams to be a level guy, and I thought he was also a moderator for this section.

I realize he has a thing with the Klit brothers, is this why he keeps getting banned?
    I'm just guessing, but it's likely that he couldn't stay out of the NSB cesspool and kept getting dragged into feuds.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      I'm just guessing, but it's likely that he couldn't stay out of the NSB cesspool and kept getting dragged into feuds.
      Yes, this is what I was thinking also.

And by the way Scott you always have the BEST avis on Boxing Scene.

Delicious!

Comment

yeah,, it seems weird that he is always banned,,

Isnt he a mod,,, doesnt that suck to be a mod and get banned WTF

Comment

Yes, this is what I was thinking also.

And by the way Scott you always have the BEST avis on Boxing Scene.

Delicious!
          Thanks. I'll try to keep them fresh

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            yeah,, it seems weird that he is always banned,,

Isnt he a mod,,, doesnt that suck to be a mod and get banned WTF
            If you look at the bottom of the thread page for this board, you'll see that Jab has apparently been replaced and we have two new moderators. Luckily both of them are excellent choices for the position.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              If you look at the bottom of the thread page for this board, you'll see that Jab has apparently been replaced and we have two new moderators. Luckily both of them are excellent choices for the position.
              Wow, I did not even notice that.

Yes, two excellent choices I concur.

But in these difficult financial times It's always sad to see a friend out of a job. lol

Comment

I actually PMed Ray because I notice he had been banned at one point. I really hope people are not banned for opinions that would be censorship. As much as I may disagree at times with others it is repugnant to me to imagine a fellow poster would be banned....even for supporting the Klitschkos. Seriously I hope that is not what is happening. If anyone should he banned for raising hell here at times it is probably yours truly.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  I actually PMed Ray because I notice he had been banned at one point. I really hope people are not banned for opinions that would be censorship. As much as I may disagree at times with others it is repugnant to me to imagine a fellow poster would be banned....even for supporting the Klitschkos. Seriously I hope that is not what is happening. If anyone should he banned for raising hell here at times it is probably yours truly.
                  Comparing this board to NSB is like comparting a petting zoo to the Amazon jungle. People get really ****ty there. It is rare for anyone to get banned for something posted on the History board.

Comment

JAB5239 is a great guy and as a member I loved the job he did here. Everybody's guess is the same as mine on what happened. BattlingNelson and myself have been around awhile and we were asked to do a job which we will do to the best of our ability.

One of the rules JAB originally posted at the top stated was "the topic of banned posters is not up for public discussion". But due to the changes made and out of respect for our friend JAB, an exception to this rule I think should be allowed this time.

Otherwise, the discussion here has been good lately and moderation has hardly been needed. BattlingNelson and I have all you to thank for this.
                    Last edited by TBear; 11-17-2013, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X