Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Believes Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5 Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I would pay for this. It's pretty definitive to me that Marquez is the better man. I'd rather see Pacquiao beat up Bradley to erase that garbage decision he got.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      Maybe SCARED people. Marquez got a huge victory over Pacquiao and it's OK if he retires....BUT, before the KO, they know what was happening. Pacquiao was starting to punish Marquez.
      What if in the 5th fight JMM gets Iced when he starts to punish Pacquiao? They have Fight number 6? I mean when would it end?

He got KTFO cold. Nothing more to see. 4 fights was more than enough.
      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 12-29-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Yes, come on you old bastard. Make Marquez give Pac the rematch before he cowardly retires refusing him one, even though Pac gave him 3 rematches after all his begging and crying.
        How do yo cowardly fight someone 4 times? And with a ko over them to top it off? Lol,

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Really Domini? What if in the 5th fight JMM gets Iced when he starts to punish Pacquiao? They have Fight number 6? I mean when would it end?

He got KTFO cold. Nothing more to see. 4 fights was more than enough.
          Yes...he got KTFO, but it wasn't like Marquez was outboxing or outlanding Pacquiao. Besides Mayweather or Bradley, which opponent is good enough to face Pacquiao. If he fights Rios, people will have excuses like "He's tailor made for Pacquiao" bla bla...

Lot of you guys were screaming Pacquiao was scared of Marquez, but he gave Marquez 3 rematches.

I don't see the problem with having a potential FOY candidate.

Comment

• No need for a 5th fight

From legacy standpoint what does ko pac in the 5th fight do for Marquez do for his career? people will say pac is chinny already. Hes shot

Plus is it necessary for Marquez to beat pac for a 5th time? I mean hasnt Marquez already proven himself to be the better man? The majority of the media had Marquez winning the first 3 fights and most pro boxers had him winning the 3rd fight clearly

And all these pacfarts saying pac was winning before manny got put to sleep or outside of those two knockdowns marquez didnt win rounds

Dont forget to apply that logic to the 1st fight between Marquez and pac outside the 3 knockdowns in 1st rounds Marquez won pretty much the rest of the rounds in that fight

No need for a 5th fight if you cant tell who the better man is after 4 fights reference my sig

Comment

• No matter how you word it, Pacquiao fans don't seem to understand that the rematches were made because the 3 fights were always so close and never won decisively! It was the same reason they made the 4th!, not because of "revenge"!. but as we all witnessed, marquez knocked pacquiao out("decisive","convincingly ","no doubt","no judges",no boooo's of a doubtful decision", etc.) and now everybody (pacquiao fans) wants a 5th fight for "revenge" !? I'll be honest, if Marquez would have lost by ko I would have been pissed and butt hurt! But, I wouldn't be asking for a 5th fight because of how it ended. But I still enjoy to read some nonsense rebuttal's, so go ahead and tell me how illogical my opinion is,lol.

Comment

• This fight won't happen unless Arum gives Marquez what he rightfully deserves a 15 million guarantee or no fight. what else is Arum going to do make Pac vs Mayweather not a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by mofrekinfoe View Post
                  No matter how you word it, Pacquiao fans don't seem to understand that the rematches were made because the 3 fights were always so close and never won decisively! It was the same reason they made the 4th!, not because of "revenge"!. but as we all witnessed, marquez knocked pacquiao out("decisive","convincingly ","no doubt","no judges",no boooo's of a doubtful decision", etc.) and now everybody (pacquiao fans) wants a 5th fight for "revenge" !? I'll be honest, if Marquez would have lost by ko I would have been pissed and butt hurt! But, I wouldn't be asking for a 5th fight because of how it ended. But I still enjoy to read some nonsense rebuttal's, so go ahead and tell me how illogical my opinion is,lol.
                  You do realize JMM's brother was given two rematches after getting TKO'ed and losing a decision against his rival. That's how rivalries work, its not just who won the last fight, its about the rivalry. If both men are game, why wouldn't you want to see another FOTY candidate from these two?

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    You do realize JMM's brother was given two rematches after getting TKO'ed and losing a decision against his rival. That's how rivalries work, its not just who won the last fight, its about the rivalry. If both men are game, why wouldn't you want to see another FOTY candidate from these two?
                    Nobody said it was against the rules! And what happened to them?

Comment

• marquez will knock him out again. dude needs to learn how to fight.speed and power won't get it done against the elite.

Comment

Working...
                      X