No announcement yet.

Boxing Skill of the Day - Film Study

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Skill of the Day - Film Study

A more efficient and disguised way of using your feet to set up body punching or any punch on the inside.

Outstanding breakdown, thanks for sharing, coach!

Comment

i LOVE that move. so simple yet so effective and most "fighters" today dont know nothing about that stuff. i think i picked it up from mike mccallum but im not sure, just know i was studying him very closely around the time i started using that move myself and he ofcourse was a master of bodypunching.

great video. wish you would have gone through a couple of moves though and not just one, still good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        i LOVE that move. so simple yet so effective and most "fighters" today dont know nothing about that stuff. i think i picked it up from mike mccallum but im not sure, just know i was studying him very closely around the time i started using that move myself and he ofcourse was a master of bodypunching.

great video. wish you would have gone through a couple of moves though and not just one, still good stuff.
        Jeeeeeeezzzzus people are hard to please. You complain that I didn't go over more moves? It says "skill of the day" if you want more than what I gave today visit my blog, YouTube channel, fb page etc etc holy crap

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
          Jeeeeeeezzzzus people are hard to please. You complain that I didn't go over more moves? It says "skill of the day" if you want more than what I gave today visit my blog, YouTube channel, fb page etc etc holy crap
          lol, damned if you do damned if you dont! modern day society!

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
            lol, damned if you do damned if you dont! modern day society!
            Lol dudes is buggin

Comment

Great breakdown. I had noticed how Ricky Hatton has this skill in the past but had never been able to describe it as you have. I'll be looking out for more of these videos.

Comment

Yes! Thank you. Keep this up!
                Last edited by purecyse; 11-21-2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

@ 1:50 there is the george foreman, push them to get them at the right distance and tee off when they are off balance trick too

Comment

Working...
                  X