Collapse
No announcement yet.

delusional pacqiao fans please read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at erik.....already making excuses. pac was not terrorizing anything and he's been outboxed by marquez, morales and I wont even talk about getting knocked out by body shots. when mayweather was at 125, pac was a nobody and pac was still relatively a nobody until pbf retired... if pacquiao is too small then he should go back to 135 , he has 3 welter fights already so stop with the excuses. who do you want pbf to beat of pac is too small. paul williams? martinez? pavlik? hopkins? bute? LOL

Comment

ofcourse floyd is better if he beats PAC!!

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
        ofcourse floyd is better if he beats PAC!!
        yes it will. no excuses from me.

that doesn't make him greater than pac though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
          "waa waaa.. floyd is not getting the props he deserve... waa"

Hahaha! How could anyone take that kids attempt to cry seriously?

Comment

wtf pac done to be greater...if he loses to mayweather it will become apparent that his achievements have been overstated and he just hasnt faced a good welterwight yet. lets be real if you take away the 140+ wins (dlh, hatton, cotto, clottey) pac is not even in consideration for any atg status.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
              wtf pac done to be greater...if he loses to mayweather it will become apparent that his achievements have been overstated and he just hasnt faced a good welterwight yet. lets be real if you take away the 140+ wins (dlh, hatton, cotto, clottey) pac is not even in consideration for any atg status.
              LOL.............ask merchant....sugar...........steward............... noob *****................

Comment

judging from what I see, pacquiao fans wont even admit mayweather is better than pac even if he beats him. thats plain ridiculous and even though at first mayweather sounded like a fool saying people make excuses when he wins, after the mosley fight i can see he is 100% right. before the fight we had people saying mosley will win and polls where millions of people voted were almost 50/50. furthermore many boxing experts considered mosley a more dangerous opponent for floyd to take on than pac before the fight was signed. now mosley got dominated and everyone says he is over the hill, shot, washed up, etc. wtf do you all want mayweather to do when you find an excuse for anything. what will it be for pac's loss i easy fashion? that manny was distracted by politics or that mayweather was too big for him?
                Shut up man. Every fan has their own fighter. Both guys are great fighters in their own right. You cant really say whos the better one if they never face each other in the ring. The idealism of this guy or that guy is better will remain a myth forever unless they fought in the same ring.

Comment

i guess going against 5-1-1 against against 2 bonafide atg's and one hall of famer doesn't make manny an atg...

manny is already a lock hall of famer even before he fought at jr. welterweight.

Comment

pac ducked 38 year old mosley btw, roach admitted he was too dangerous. not what the p4p king is supposed to do......

Comment

i thought u have a point in ur first post but when i read this,,.. damn u just made urself a troll...

Comment

Working...
                      X