No announcement yet.

Cory Spinks is an emotional guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Spinks is an emotional guy

He was almost in tears for Devon Alexander as well.

yeah devon alexander was startin to crack up and cory spinks was all like "let it out baby!"

Comment

Many would incluse Spinks in the ''*****'' category.

Tim Bradley also sheed tears but fighting in front of his town prolly was the reason.

Comment

I remember Spinks doin that bawlin **** after the Karmazin fight. I was waitin for Bernstein to say sumthin. Too bad Merchant wasn't callin that one.

Comment

He must be on the verge of suicide after a loss.

Comment

You think thats bad?

After the fight with Mayorga he cryed like a new born. They could hardly get a interview after that gift decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ace View Post
              You think thats bad?

After the fight with Mayorga he cryed like a new born. They could hardly get a interview after that gift decision.
              Yeah I know. He's cried his ass off in a few of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ace View Post
                You think thats bad?

a gift lol, what were you on ****ing Acid when you were watching the fight lol? That fight got very one sided in the 2nd half, Cory clearly one. Cory is a very emotional guy tho, Was Michael or Leon that way?

Comment

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
                  a gift lol, what were you on ****ing Acid when you were watching the fight lol? That fight got very one sided in the 2nd half, Cory clearly one. Cory is a very emotional guy tho, Was Michael or Leon that way?
                  I can tell you probably havent even seen the fight. If so you would say something Spinks edged it out or something.

Comment

Cory Spinks is so gay. His ring entrances made most of my friends not stick around for the actual fight. I mean he's clearly a flamer.

Comment

Working...
                    X