X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
    You weren't born yet.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    in reality, you thinking c. ronaldo is the best evah shows your age. it means you never actually saw a match maradona played in. could cristiano join up with an irrelevant serie a side and turn them into one of the best teams in the world? could he win a world cup? LOLOLOLOLOLOL! go back to bed, girl! gotta be up early for grammar school in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
      how cute! I was there when Houghton chipped Pagliuca. How many world cups have you been to again?

also, is it difficult to be a fan of two teams? madrid and arsenal, it must be tough to pick which bunch of losers you like better!
      Come to the streets of Birmingham and I'd knock your ass out.

I support England. You know, a nation that has actually won the WC. Keep cheering the USA winning gold cups off CUBA and GUATEMALA!

ROFLLOLOLMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
        in reality, you thinking c. ronaldo is the best evah shows your age. it means you never actually saw a match maradona played in. could cristiano join up with an irrelevant serie a side and turn them into one of the best teams in the world? could he win a world cup? LOLOLOLOLOLOL! go back to bed, girl! gotta be up early for grammar school in the morning
        Serious? LOL

When it's all said and done, Ronaldo will have more career goals, golden boots, money, and body than that coke head.

Ronaldo doesn't need a world cup. Two balón d or>>>>WC.

Good try though!

Although the USA could use a WC to even be considered relevant in world tournaments.

LOLOLOLROFLLMAOLOLALMDOALKOLOLOLOLOLOLLMFAOOOOOOOO OOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
          Serious? LOL

When it's all said and done, Ronaldo will have more career goals, golden boots, money, and body than that coke head.

Ronaldo doesn't need a world cup. Two balón d or>>>>WC.

Good try though!

Although the USA could use a WC to even be considered relevant in world tournaments.

LOLOLOLROFLLMAOLOLALMDOALKOLOLOLOLOLOLLMFAOOOOOOOO OOOO
          Didn't Maradonna get gastric band surgery because he was in danger of dying otherwise? what a legend

And his stint as Argentina manager was terrible

Nope i'd rather have Ronaldo's abs and trophies thanks

Comment

• Manchester United looking good to buy Mata and are after Dante.

Seem like panic buys to me tbh. We need a CM not an attacking midfielder. And Dante is a buy looking only at the short term.

Just go and sign Garay from Benfica, or Astori. Not sure on Dante at all!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Manchester United looking good to buy Mata and are after Dante.

Seem like panic buys to me tbh. We need a CM not an attacking midfielder. And Dante is a buy looking only at the short term.

Just go and sign Garay from Benfica, or Astori. Not sure on Dante at all!!
                They are panic buys but no one can deny both their quality. I'm going to be pretty disappointed in Chelsea if they sell Mata to Utd after Utd didn't even entertain the sale of Rooney to Chelsea.

Schalke have told Arsenal to come back in the summer for Draxler

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                Nice goal. Who's playing?

Comment

• So Chelsea wouldn't loan us Demba Ba but they'll sell their best player to United?

Comment

• Mourhino wants us to do his dirty work..

We wont win the league.. we wont play chelsea again this season but we will be playing arsenal.. liverpool and city.. the main challengers to chelsea.. we not really liverpool lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      So Chelsea wouldn't loan us Demba Ba but they'll sell their best player to United?
                      £40M for a player who's warming their bench and has probably had an argument with mourinho, of course they're going to sell. That's money coming in.

They wouldn't have got anything for Ba going out on loan. As thick as Chelsea are with their transfers, they tend not to let their players to cheap.

Comment

Working...
                      X