No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Broner late 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd vs Broner late 2013

Let's make it happen! The master vs the tutor! Mr miyagi vs danielson!

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Let's make it happen! The master vs the tutor! Mr miyagi vs danielson!
    i said this a few days ago in another thread. Could you imagine the trash talking and the 24/7 leading up to this fight. It would be absolutely epic! I'd rather see this fight than any other potential floyd fight lol just for the build up alone. It would be weird though watching two guys shoulder rolling each other lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
      i said this a few days ago in another thread. Could you imagine the trash talking and the 24/7 leading up to this fight. It would be absolutely epic! I'd rather see this fight than any other potential floyd fight lol just for the build up alone. It would be weird though watching two guys shoulder rolling each other lol
      Sorry, but you can't go from sucking someone off 24-7 (broner) to trashing the same person.

24-7 would be more in the line of Broner worshiping Floyds every move and getting dominated 12 rounds to zero come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
        Sorry, but you can't go from sucking someone off 24-7 (broner) to trashing the same person.

24-7 would be more in the line of Broner worshiping Floyds every move and getting dominated 12 rounds to zero come fight night.
        i think broner is just really immature and a lot of it is for show

Comment

What you will have is Floyd doing his typical ignorant **** that embarrasses black people in the first episode, and in the second episode Broner copying what Floyd did in the previous show.

Who wants to see that bull****?

Comment

broner dont deserve to be in the same ring with floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
              What you will have is Floyd doing his typical ignorant **** that embarrasses black people in the first episode, and in the second episode Broner copying what Floyd did in the previous show.

Who wants to see that bull****?
              thats hilarious dude... Broner would wear the same color of trunks, play the same intro music to the ring and at the conferences he would just repeat whatever floyd says...

Comment

This fight will never happen. I don't even think the 2 would consider fighting each other. But if it was to take place, I think people would be shocked in how competitive it would be.

Comment

At least we know both have no problem taking the test unlike pacroid. Plus Broner won't ask for the type of money he doesn't deserve unlike pacroid. Also Larry, Jim, & Steward will actually get a chance at seeing the true name of the sport, BOXING not that bull**** pacroid does " Throw air punches while Jim claims he's landing phantom shots.....

Comment

i think it would hurt broner too much to be going against his hero...i think every punch he were to land on floyd would sting his heart. broner loves floyd too much to lay a glove on him...

Comment

Working...
                    X