Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: We are Prepared For The Best Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: We are Prepared For The Best Shane Mosley

Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is preparing for his showdown with Sugar Shane Mosley as the co-feature to the Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Miguel Cotto fight in Las Vegas, NV on May 5th. Canelo appeared on the most recent edition of BoxingScene’s official audio show "The Boxing Lab" and spoke about his training and what he expects from Mosley.

[Click Here To Read More]

The best Shane Mosley would of knocked this kids head right off.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ x 1000000

maybe they got a time machine for Shane because dude is way late if he expects the REAL Sugar Shane on May 5th.....he's getting a shell of the great Mosley...and THAT may be enough to shake ish up in Oscar land on Cinco de Mosley...lets get it!!

Comment

they shouldnt have wasted their time...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ x 1000000

maybe they got a time machine for Shane because dude is way late if he expects the REAL Sugar Shane on May 5th.....he's getting a shell of the great Mosley...and THAT may be enough to shake ish up in Oscar land on Cinco de Mosley...lets get it!!
          He's right about no one giving Shane a chance against Margarito. At the time he was almost a 4 to 1 underdog(I should know, Shane made me some nice bank), but that dude isn't walking through the door. Yeah, Shane was on his way out and looked bad against Mayorga but he still showed life. This Shane on the other hand has nothing to give. Yeah, recently he fought Floyd and Manny but even against Mora he couldn't do much at all. I thought about putting some money on Shane because he is like a 6 to 1 underdog but I doubt I will. Not because Alvarez is some amazing fighter but simply because there's nothing left in the tank.

Comment

dont bother canelo, roid head is just going to run from you like a b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
              dont bother canelo, roid head is just going to run from you like a b1tch.
              I don't think he's going to run. I think Shane is going to lay it all on the line in this fight and probably get outclassed and stopped. I think this is going to be his last fight.

Comment

There aint no best Mosley anymore..what u see is what u get a former great fighter now fighting in undercards sad to say but its the truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  That was my exact thought when I read the headline

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X