This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the ban stick View Post
    proceed with caution. Lounge is not off limits from my reach and now i know how you feel.

You don't know who gave you a vacation so i'll caution you on accusing anyone.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

why is there a rule against talking bad about mods?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
        Yep, problem is most people think they're being picked on which is not the case. Unless they deserve to be picked on. (Strugg.)
        So you can call people out and then ban them if they say anything negative towards you?

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
          HOW?

Unban him! The banned people don't wanna be associated with such a placid character.
          ^lulz^

Not sure banned people will wanna be associated with a **** like you either.

Dorian was a good poster, though. Unban him otherwise I might have to make a threat against a random famous yank.

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
            why is there a rule against talking bad about mods?
            I'm not going to explain this again. Moderator and admin bashing isn't allowed here anymore. Mods and admins donate tons of free time here to clean up the place and coming back and calling them names isn't acceptable.

You can critisize nicely without being a dick about it. That's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              So you can call people out and then ban them if they say anything negative towards you?
              Mod and admin bashing is not allowed here. Strugg had 15+ alt accounts and was banned accordingly for spamming.

Comment

Working...
              X