No announcement yet.

Video: Klitschko Brothers play each other on Fight Night Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    It's still great fun, but it lacks so many things on so many levels, not only boxing itself but also the legacy mode...things that would be so easy and would only take 5 minutes to implenent. Damn you, lazy EA.
    waiting for the calendar to scroll thru 15 weeks between fights was fuckin abysmal.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      waiting for the calendar to scroll thru 15 weeks between fights was fuckin abysmal.
      What's even worse I can only fight 4 times in my first pro year when I wanna fight 10-15 times. Seriously, they could fix that in 30 seconds if they'd want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        Wlad has to feel some complex as he is clearly the greater fighter in history with the majority of the belts yet everyone thinks his brother can beat him. I mean EVERYBODY.

that has to urk at him when he sleeps at night.
        Yeah, I am sure Wlad is turning and tossing at night pondering that very same thing - when he is lying in bed in one of his many mansions, next to one of his many supermodel girls or Holywood startlets. The fact that he is an ATG boxer, with mulitple belts, tens of millions in the bank, and is virtually a god in Germany and Ukraine, and the fact that him and his brother fulfilled a childhood dream, are all outweighed by what some haters think of him.... LOL get a hold of yourself there for a second and think about your post again.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          Yeah, I am sure Wlad is turning and tossing at night pondering that very same thing - when he is lying in bed in one of his many mansions, next to one of his many supermodel girls or Holywood startlets. The fact that he is an ATG boxer, with mulitple belts, tens of millions in the bank, and is virtually a god in Germany and Ukraine, and the fact that him and his brother fulfilled a childhood dream, are all outweighed by what some haters think of him.... LOL get a hold of yourself there for a second and think about your post again.
          there is a reason the rich man isn't happy.

to you that may seem glorious and lovely. don't be mistaken. you are a jobless twat living in your mother's basement. the reality is the ambition of the rich man keeps him from being happy. the extreme competitive nature irks at him every single night. i can see vitali is very open and nurturing to him. but at times wlad seems awkward around his brother. he wants to break away from the shadow and knock his teeth out.

this urge is so strong that it propelled him half way across the world from the family.

Comment

this urge is so strong that it propelled him half way across the world from the family.
            Get your facts right, Vitali is the one living in LA, Wlad is living in Hamburg quite near to his family.

Comment

there is a reason the rich man isn't happy.

to you that may seem glorious and lovely. don't be mistaken. you are a jobless twat living in your mother's basement. the reality is the ambition of the rich man keeps him from being happy. the extreme competitive nature irks at him every single night. i can see vitali is very open and nurturing to him. but at times wlad seems awkward around his brother. he wants to break away from the shadow and knock his teeth out.

The only twat around here is you and if I were you I wouldn't assume too much, I garauntee you I make a much better living than you and I work when and wherever I want to. You are probably holed up in some office cube making your $40K a year (if you are lucky) with a boss breathing down your neck.

You are jealous twat who knows jack shiat about the Klitschko brothers. Wlad has always joked that he is the weaker brother and it does not bother him at all if others think so, especially little looser **** haters like yourself. Wlad and Vitaly not an envious little pricks like you, they are very happy for his each other's success. I know you will find it hard to understand that someone can be happy for the success of others, especially their family, but that is how the Klitschko brothers are. Hence they will never fight each other, unlike ghetto trash families like the Mayweathers, they are normal. Again, I know normal is a hard thing for you to understand, I bet you would fight your sibling for $10 in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                The only twat around here is you and if I were you I wouldn't assume too much, I garauntee you I make a much better living than you and I work when and wherever I want to. You are probably holed up in some office cube making your $40K a year (if you are lucky) with a boss breathing down your neck.

You are jealous twat who knows jack shiat about the Klitschko brothers. Wlad has always joked that he is the weaker brother and it does not bother him at all if others think so, especially little looser **** haters like yourself. Wlad and Vitaly not an envious little pricks like you, they are very happy for his each other's success. I know you will find it hard to understand that someone can be happy for the success of others, especially their family, but that is how the Klitschko brothers are. Hence they will never fight each other, unlike ghetto trash families like the Mayweathers, they are normal. Again, I know normal is a hard thing for you to understand, I bet you would fight your sibling for $10 in a heartbeat.

lmao @ this asshat talking to me. I am the general manager of the 3rd largest medical device manufacturer.

not only am I richer than you, I would knock your cum stained yellow teeth out of that fat head. GTFO

Comment

that little phaggy host was pissing me off..

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                    Does anyone else notice how tense these light hearted conversations get when they bring up the fact that Wlad has 5 belts and Vitali only has one. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I have seen at least a dozen interviews with it brought up and they never really give a straight answer. Here when asked Vitali pretty much says, I was champ, I got injured etc... And Wlad never comes out and says, "I have 5, he has 1". It almost feels like he thinks Vitali is ******ed and he has convinced him that they share the belts and he doesnt want Vitali to know that sharing means he gets 1 and Wlad gets 5. Now I know Vitali isn't ******ed; I just get this sense and have watched Vitali enough to know that he has a ton of pride and thinks he is the best. Just seems that on occasion they are walking on egg shells. I am a big fan of Wlad, he's my 3rd favorite active boxer (after Vit and Floyd), but I definitely think the reason he has the belts is because Vitali lets him. Nothing against Wlad, Vitali's a cold blooded killer, the Klitschko documentary was initially 5 hours long but they decided to remove the parts of Vitali killing and torturing animals around kiev as a child, murdering homeless men and prostitutes with his bare hands as a teenage, the fact that Chernobyl happened merely to cover up the fact that the surrounding area was a mass grave of Vitali's victims etc...
                    That last part of your post is a little over the top. I do agree about Vitali having pride.. Vitali lets Wlad have most of the glory but you better believe the BOTH of them know who the man is in this relationship. Everyone & there mother's know you bet on Vitali in a head to head matchup as everything is in his favor. Wlad knows he can't mess with Vitali esp. if he's angry. Vitali taking 4 years off & him NOT fighting his brother is why he got 75% of the belts. I find it funny that all the ring magazines & experts rate wLAD AS THE best heavyweight when VK has been even more dominant & more unbeatable.

Comment

vitali has the mental advantage, and chin/power

but they both are kind of similar

if wlad has better heart and speed maybe he could do it

Comment

Working...
                      X