No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: More Chavez-Zbik Press Conference Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: More Chavez-Zbik Press Conference Shots

Los Angeles, CA - Respectful, but confident to going out with the win and motivated to star in a big role on television and a high-profile event for the immediate future of boxing in the middleweight division - undefeated world champion, Sebastian Zbik, and the son of the legend, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. - were the faces at the final press conference that Top Rank presents on Saturday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

look at peter from the brady bunch lol i got a feeling chavez will duck for a third time from the cotto fight and fight another bum in vanes

Comment

Vanes fucced up his eyebrow lol

Comment

Sucks to be Vanes, that eyebrow is goneeeeeeee lmao, wth happened

Comment

That Vanes is one ugly son of a biiitch!!! No wonder no body wants to fight him. The only thing he wil attract is flies lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            look at peter from the brady bunch lol i got a feeling chavez will duck for a third time from the cotto fight and fight another bum in vanes
            i have a felling jotto will fight another dead man margaito guys who cant make him take knees
            Last edited by ralph22; 06-01-2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Both of these guys have shaky records built at home. Chavez has the experience factor, more fights; facing better competition, but not much better. Zbik is the one with the uphill battle and I don't think he can win without a hometown edge. Zbik by decision...in Germany, not so much anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Vanes would not be bad! The guy has some tools and is better than Zbik. Would be another step up after Zbik. They are building Chavez Jr. up the right way, you have to remember the guy has no amateur experience. Besides that, would Cotto go up to 160 to fight Chavez Jr.? I think Chavez will now stay at 160 and 160 is not for Cotto. Zbik is a good technican but has no power and has some stamina issues. I see Zbik maybe winning the early rounds and Chavez the late ones, maybe knocking Zbik out late. Zbik is no verry good fighter but Chavez is neither yet, but Zbik will have a verry hard time to win on points because Chavez Jr is the cash cow and Zbik has no power so a knockout win is even more unlikely.
                Last edited by Tobi.G; 06-02-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X